Part One

One man his name is Maroco. He is a rich man. He worked in Aramco Company. Some people said a bad thing about him, he was drinking wine. He had married 3 women. The first one had 2 kids, one girl and one boy. Then, she passed away. So He married the second wife. She was a strong woman. Therefore he let her live with his family. She had 7 girls and 2 boys. She loved her husband but her destiny was getting a divorce. His family was jealousy from her. So they were an incitement to marry another woman's. They are select him the woman from Zabir( it's a city near Iraq ) she has loved money and born one girl her name is Ranah.

Hwana and Andwar are brothers from the first woman. They were so kinds. No one wants to take care of Hwana and Andwar. Therefore Maroco marries the second woman but she doesn't want to take care of his daughter and son, because she thinks that he loves the first wife more. So they move to live with their aunty. The second wife was selfish. He didn't have any responsibility for his daughter. When she was 13 years old he forces her to marry a man with bad morals. Her husband treated her badly. The daughters from the second wife Fabril, Jewell, Hent and his son Nobe his mother loved the boy. But She was misery with this boy. He very violated. She keeps up hope to give birth to another boy. She gave birth to Tafif and Emma. Then she had a boy his name is Abadn after him 2 sisters Angel and kokah.

He lives with a third wife in a department. He takes away the second wife with her daughters and sons in his home. So who encouraged him to married had bad car accidents because he was praying on them.
Andwar was a respectable man. His sisters and brothers were jealous of him. Nobe was smoking when he 10 years old. His mother throws him out home. He runs to his farmer wife and she takes care of him. He didn't like school and didn't go to school. His mother was so angry with him and doesn't know how to deal with him. He becomes angrier and revengeful. Abadan was hidden for one day. His mother was searching for him. She asked Maroco about him. Maroco said he saw Abadan and hit him in the street. Angel went to school, didn't back home for 3 day's because she was raped. Her mother was heartbroken because she was searching for her daughter and was no one help her. She was a great woman worth more than 10 men. Her father desists his responsibility. When she back to her mother was happy. She thought that dishonour. She didn't let her go to school again. She influenced by that happens. She began to deviation. Day by day she called him on phone. Her mother cut the line and hidden the phone. She observed her mother if she went she took the phone to call him. She meets him in the roof. Her mother closed the whole doors. Then on one day, she meets him in the roof she pregnant. My opinion It's a big mistake bake to her parents.

When she was six months pregnant. Her mother forced her to get abortion her pregnant. She was so tired. She became Schizophrenia. Fabril had married. She had 3 daughters and sons. Her husband was a businessman and rich.
He treated his daughters as queens so his wife gets jealousy. She doesn't have responsibility for her daughters & sons. She let the servant take care of them. She just loves the first daughter cause she was beautiful and white soft skin. She took her everywhere but her daughter doesn't accept that so she forces her mother to take her sister with her or stay with her sister. She doesn't love the first son. She hit him and doesn't deal right him. She throws him out home. He went to his grandmother and his unity. The daughters were fighting with her mother didn't talk to her. Even she didn't talk to her son. (The daughters didn't marry until now. The mother wanted her daughters and sons to marry. The mother saw her daughters and sons become older. She wants the second daughter to marry her nephew was he married. His wife was jealous of her unity.) His mother forces her nephew to marry her second daughter. The nephew married his cousin. She asked him to sent her card to her daughter an apartment. His wife is so angry with her aunty. The first son wants to marry but she didn't allow him. He was a shadow for his grandmother.

Jewell was Schizophrenia and solitary. Her mother forces her to marry her nephew. The nephew like her but her family wanted her sister so she kept that in her mind. So she didn't accept her husband and his family didn't accept her. She was educated she become a teacher.  She had 3 daughters and 4 sons. She always depends on her daughters. Her daughters take cared for her sisters and brothers. The daughters cooked even they were kids. She helped her husband in his home then he was foolish he married the second woman from Syria and let her lived at his home. She spent her money on his husband home she doesn't have any proof for her money. She was sad also daughters and sons. She asked her mother and father to help her. Her father didn't help he just finished the third marriage. She lost her money. No one with her so she divorced and moved to another city.

Hint married late. She was a teacher her husband was a soldier. Her husband didn't give her money. She had 3 sons and 1 daughter. Her husband married more women. He hit his wife and fight with his sons. He wants his wife for money. He self-governing let his wife hang doesn't divorcee her.

Kokah was married. Her husband knows her father's brother so her mother won't allow her to marry but her father was ok to his. Her mother was prayed to fail in his life. He was kind to her but they get divorced. She had 2 sons and 2 daughters. After she divorced, she lived in his brother home and got a job. His brother was fighting with her and his wife and sons and hit her and blood was at the wall.