𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!

THE SECOND TEXT OF THE day was sent to siânnise, who stood up and read it out whilst the islanders listened curiously

"islanders, it's time to get up and personal in today's very romantic couples challenge 'valentine's bae' #thecourseoftruelove #neverrunssmooth." she shouted as the islanders screamed and rushed off to get ready.

the game involved an obstacle course, in which the couples must face a series of challenges whilst keeping a tray of food and drinks in an upright position. paige and finn, although they didn't win, were definitely the most entertaining.

they slipped and slided through the challenge until they had to put a piece of spaghetti in the middle of them and eat it until they kissed, lady and the tramp style. eden and luke were the fourth couple to go and even though luke kept stumbling and had no balance whatsoever, they didn't perform as bad as everyone thought they would.

"you were so shit," eden giggled at luke and he wrapped a slimy arm around her. "i carried that team. carried it."

"and the winners are..." mike began, drumming on his hands. "eden and luke!" the couple smiled and kissed each other before heading back to the island quickly.

the girls were excited to go and shower as soon as possible; not only because they were covered from head to toe in goo, but because they needed to get siânnise away from luke t so he could plan how he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend.

it was a very intricate plan, and with the help from all of the couples he was certain it was going to work.

first of all, he made sure the way he asked her incorporated disney in some sort of way. he planned to send her on a quest, including riddles, and made her a tiara out of paper.

"look at them working together!" molly and eden fawned over luke m and luke t as they sorted out the paper with a concentrated look on their faces.

"they're adorable." eden agreed.

"do you think luke's going to ask you soon?" molly questioned her blonde best friend. "i bet he will."

she shrugged. "we're taking things slow and i'm okay with that. i'm not sure i'd say yes anyway."

"still annoyed about the whole natalia thing? i promise you, the newspaper did exaggerate everything." she reassured her but eden still had a frown on her face.

a sigh left her lips. "i just feel like we're taking things too fast. i don't want us to rush everything and it not be the way it wants us to be and we ruin everything."

molly rubbed eden's arm gently. "you and luke really like each other. there isn't a specific speed you should take things. you've spent almost every day with him for the last three weeks. trust me, it's equivalent to over three months on the outside."

eden smiled and thanked her best friend before looking over towards where the boy she was so taken with was sitting. he wore a colossal grin and it made her so happy to see him so exhilarated about helping a friend. he would do anything for anybody and that made him even more attractive in her eyes.

his eyes found hers quickly and he sent her a small smile before looking away insecurely. she beamed at him and turned back to molly who was glancing at her with a smirk on her face.

"what?"

"oh, you've got it bad."

all of the girls agreed to wear red or pink outfits in order to celebrate valentine's day. they were so ecstatic for siânnise and luke t and nothing made them more overjoyed than seeing two of the most loved islanders finally become a couple.

siânnise and demi were together on the couches when luke m and eden approached siânnise, and she looked around anxiously. luke placed the crown upon her head whilst they giggled at their face decorations.

"i've got a surprise for you." he admitted and her face grew a wide smile.

eden held luke's hand tightly and read out what luke t had messaged her on her phone. "hello, dear princess, so fierce and so sleek. to find your prince you must quest to the peak."

siânnise's face grew more and more concerned as luke began to read as well. "your first clue lies at the dragon's den," he pointed towards the fire pit. "where you will be asked a question about your prince."

her hands trembled as luke and eden lead her over to the terrace where mike and priscilla were stood together.

mike started first. "hello, beautiful princess, the journey to love can confuse and cause stress, but on your first date you were joined by...?" he asked her. priscilla said her line and then they walked hand in hand up the terrace where jess and ched were sat. standing up, ched guarded the door.

"you shared not your first but your second kiss in this spot where i lay, answer this correctly to get past the giant in the way." she answered it correctly and they walked past the 'giant' and towards paige and finn.

"we beat you in the challenges and for that you may resent, but in which of the challenges did you and your prince present?" paige asked her. she answered it correctly, saying the sex positions, and then luke and eden took her over to the bed.

luke t was lay on the day beds anxiously. siânnise's heart raced as luke m and eden moved back over to the railings to stand with the other islanders.

luke m wrapped his hands around eden to watch as luke t asked siânnise if she'd like to make things official with him. her head fell back onto his chest and in that moment she knew she couldn't have been any happier. not with wallace, not with jamie, not with anybody else.

he made her happy, and that was when eden knew that luke was the right person for her.

siânnise, of course, said yes and the new couple hugged and kissed. everyone applauded and went over to congratulate them and say how pleased they were for the pair.

luke's hands brought eden further into his waist and he kissed the side of her face carefully. they both beamed at each other and clung onto each other, as if they would fall if they let go. luke m was happy for luke t but be couldn't help but wish it was him who had thought of that amazing plan.

now, luke t had set the bar so high. and luke m wasn't sure he could reach it, let alone exceed it.

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

the new couple enjoy their first day together !

"they're perfect for each other,"

one boy is humiliated !

"i was panicking!"

and one girl seems to have doubts !

"how do we know this isn't all a holiday romance?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i've had this in the drafts for a while but a lot of you keep asking me to update 🥺 so i thought i'd post this even though there is no sneak peek for the next chapter because i'm still trying to find where to watch it on 👁👄👁 but here you go i hope you enjoy!

do any of you have any ideas as to how luke can ask eden to be his girlfriend? i'm struggling with ideas at the moment so i'd love to hear yours!