What a great Day

Brooklyn's POV

I walked through my neighborhood, watching people run with their clothes all sweaty and gross. As for me I was just walking. Thinking. breathing in the fresh cool air.

I got a few stares from some of the boys and nasty eye looks from some of the girls. There are a lot of teenagers in my new neighborhood. See how I said new, yeah I moved here from Canada to New Jersey. Its a nice place but there isn't really as much snow here then it is up in Canada, there is always snow on the ground in fall and winter so all I really saw outside was white little ice cold flakes on the ground.

I wanted to get some food and ended up at Tenders, my favorite chicken in the world. I walked for about 15 minutes till I made it there. As I was walking in, it was crowded. I mean why wouldn't it be? this place is amazing!

I looked to find a place to sit, I saw a table that only had two chairs so it was perfect for me to sit.

I got my phone out as I was walking to the table, I bumped into someone. Causing them to spill their drink.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry" I said looking up from my phone and into the person's eyes. I froze and thought to myself, did I really just bump into a beautiful creature like this guy? Holy..

"Don't be. It's alrig-" the boy said in his deep voice. Once he looked into my eyes he stopped talking, he look dumbfounded.

We just stood there for a few second looking at each other. After what felt like 2 years. He broke the silence.

"Hi" he said awkwardly.

"Hi" I said back quietly. Not believing this person of perfection is talking to a girl like me.

Then one of the janitors came and put a wet floor sign in between us, looking at both of us like, really you did this for me to clean up.

"Hey yo, come on" said a guy who looked just like the guy in front of me, twins?? No way.

"I have to go now" said the guy awkwardly walking away slowly. "I'm sorry" he said to the janitor.

"O-okay" I said stuttering. No way I just stuttered...

Few second's after he left I helped the janitor clean the mess up when that guy should be helping because it his drink.

"I am really sorry about this"
"It's okay just go buy some chicken" said the janitor.
"What's your name" I asked
"Gabe" She said.
"You look really young to work here, your the janitor?" I asked her.
"I'm a waitress to here and there for your information, I hate when people see me like this" she pauses then looks up at me and says "don't go anywhere near that guy ever again okay? I know you don't know me but I am just telling you"
"Umm, I don't even know his name"
"Here is my number, call me" said Gabe.
"Uh alright" I told her.

After I walked to the table, waiting again for the line.

~

Grayson's POV

I was about to walk out of tenders and not watching where I was going. I bumped into a girl and made a mess all on the ground from my soda.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry" the girl said as I looked up to see her eyes, she is beautiful I thought.

"Don't be, it alrig-" dang. I couldn't even get my words out.

We both stood their for a few second looking at each other. I finally said something.

"Hi"

"Hi" she said blushing. Which was really adorable.

"Hey yo, come on" said my twin brother Ethan. She looks at him and her eyes grew wider like she never had seen twins before.