No Child Left Behind

Daydreaming. Its something I'm very good at. One could say that I've mastered it. Some call it a curse and that someone is my best friend Namjoon who is currently trying to teach me how to do a problem for my accounting class. 

"And that is the difference between FIFO and LIFO. You get right?" he said with a knowing look. Namjoon isn't new to this. He tutors people all around campus, but when it comes to me i'm his hardest case. 

"Yeah, yeah. I totally get it," I said shaking my head up and down trying to convince myself more than him. 

"Is something going on ViV? Ever since Jimin's party Yesterday you've been out of it." 

His eyebrows furrow as his voice has an intonation of concern. He is right. Something did happen. DO i want to talk about it now? 

No.

 Will I ever? 

Maybe.

 We'll see.

 "Namjoon, I'm doing fine. This test coming up just has my thoughts all over the place. If i don't get a good grade on this one, Hello summer school here i come." 

He puts his pencil down on the wooden table and grabs a hold of my hands. 

"you got this Viv. You know why you have it?" He questioned. I was about to open my mouth and say, "because I work hard"but this man had other thoughts. 

"Because even though you may not know two plus two equals four and three plus three equals six, you have the best dang tutor one could ever want. I've helped many lost causes and you will get through this. They call it no child left behind right?" He starts to giggle as i forget that he's so smart he's almost too cocky about it and himself.