Chapter one: Meeting Each other

It was so long ago but it felt like yesterday to the married couple. The day they met each other. They remember every moment of it. It started in kindergarden during drop off. Izuku was standing by his mom crying about leaving the house all day for this. That's when his mom's best friend came over to him. Mitsuki smiled at them as she walked with her son. They stopped in front of them happy to see them. " Inko it's been so long since I saw you. How are you and Izuku?" Mitsuki said wondering how Inko is feeling after her husband leaving. " I'm fine Mitsuki. He's just on business. Very long business." Inko said knowing that it would be a long time until Her husband came home. " Okay then just remember that when he doesn't come home for anything important to Izuku." Mitsuki said knowing that she would be mad if her husband left and never came home. " I will. So is this Katsuki?" Inko asked wondering if the little boy beside her was Katsuki. " Oh yes it is. I know that this will be a fun time for the boys. So I hope they become friends." Mitsuki said knowing that will happen for them. " I hope so too. Go say hi Izuku make some friends." Inko said wanting her son to make friends while he's here. Because they might help him when he becomes a hero. Izuku nodded and went over to Katsuki while their parents talked.

Izuku smiled at Katsuki. " Hi I'm Izuku." Izuku said happy to meet Katsuki. " I'm Katsuki. It's nice to meet you Izuku." Katsuki said happy to meet Izuku as well. " You too." Izuku said smiling at Katsuki. They talked about their favorite heroes until it was time to go inside the classroom. " Bye Izuku be good I'll pick you up later." Inko said knowing she has to leave for the day. She kissed Izuku's head and left for work. " Bye mommy." Izuku said knowing he's going to miss her. But he'll be okay. Because he has Katsuki. Mitsuki kissed Katsuki on the head. " Be good don't get in trouble. Your dad will pick you up later. Bye Kacchan." Mitsuki said knowing she needs to go. " Bye mom." Katsuki said knowing she'll see her later. Then the boys went into the classroom. 

Time skip

Once everyone was inside the classroom the teacher introduced herself. She got done with that told them what they were going to do. They were going to do an introduce me paper. The kids started working on the paper once it was passed out to everyone. Some of the kids talked as they worked. The ones who were talking quietly were Izuku and Katsuki. They talked about being heros in the future. Even though Izuku was quirkless. But his dad had a quirk and his mom didn't. Which caused Izuku not to have a quirk. But Katsuki would find another way for Izuku to have a quirk. And if they couldn't then they'll always be friends. Everyone got done with their papers and gave them to the teacher. She said she will look over them will they were outside playing. Everyone went outside to play on the playground after that.