Story c:

Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.

"Hey Alyssa" I said to my best friend as I ran up and hugged her. "Hey Austin" she replied flinching. Fuck it happened again. That dumb cunt Jeremy hit her again. I tried to pretend I didn't notice but on the inside I want to snap and find him. "You okay Alyssa bear?" I said calling her by her childhood nickname. "Of course" she said smiling...god this girl drives me crazy. "Oh its getting late Jeremy is expecting me bye Austy bear" she said as she quickly ran to her car. *sigh* I see what's happening I still dont understand why she doesn't leave him.

Cover up with makeup in the mirror
tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

As Alyssa got back to her and Jeremy's apartment she looked in the mirror at the bruise that had covered most of her side from when Jeremy punched her for burning his breakfast. She immediately covered it up incase he walked in. "It'll never happen again" she says as tears feel her eyes. "Alyssa baby im home" she hears Jeremy call. "Im sorry about earlier I love you" he says. Yet again alyssa believes him.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

"Fuck...fuck...I can't believe I let her go back to that bastard" Austin mumbles laying on his bed staring at a picture of him and Alyssa from a few months ago. "Fuck it I'm calling him and confronting him" Austin said to himself. "Hello?" He heard from the other end of the phone immediately recognizing it as Jeremy. "Listen you bastard I know what you're doing to Alyssa. Do you feel like a fucking man when you hit her? Does it like fucking boost your self esteem? Im telling you one day when she opens her eyes and realizes she deserves better everythings gonna crumble down." I heard heavy breathing before he responds "Stay out of our fucking life" before Jeremy hangs up the phone.

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
every action in this world will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever, you will surely drown
I see what's going down.

"Every action deserves a a consequence" Austin sent to Jeremy before turning his phone off and laying there thinking about Alyssa. "What does she see in him? She's gorgeous, smart, sweet, and deserves the world and hes a piece of shit douche." Austin thinks to himself. "If you wade around forever you'll surely drown" Austin sings. "I see what's going down and im going to stop it" is the last thing Austin mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

I see the way you go and say you're right again,
say you're right again
Heed my lecture.

"I see the way you go and say youre right again. You should listen to me if you know what's best" he sends to Jeremy when he wakes up because he has to stop it before its to late.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?

Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end

as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

*ring..ring* Austin heard before he answered his phone. "Hello" he mumbles still half asleep. "I told you to fucking leave us alone if you dont she'll fucking pay" is what he heard. Before he could respond he heard a click signaling the called well Jeremy had hung up. "Do you feel like a man when you hit her? Do you like it when she falls to the ground? I can't wait until she leaves you." Austin screams punching a wall.

[x2]
Face down in the dirt,
she said, "This doesn't hurt",
she said, "I finally had enough."

One day she will tell you that she has had enough
He's coming round again.

"Im fucking done Jeremy I can't do this anymore. I've finally fucking had enough!!!!" Alyssa screams at Jeremy as she runs outside to call Austin to pick her up. "Austin...please come get me...I finally had enough...me and Jeremy are done" Alyssa whispered to her best friend. "On my way princess" Austin responded grabbing his keys and getting into his car. "I told you one day she'll have enough" Austin said out loud smiling.

[x2]
Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

As Austin pulled up to the apartments he told Alyssa to get in the car he needed to have a talk with Jeremy. "Austin please dont do anything stupid" Alyssa pleaded. "I won't I just need to discuss some things with him" Austin said walking into the apartment." As Austin walked in he saw Jeremy sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Snatching Jeremy up and slamming him against the wall by his throat Austin screamed "DID YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN? DID YOU BASTARD?" Jeremy was struggling to breath from Austin's tight grip so Austin released but punched him in the face and kneed him in the crotch. "I told you that you're world would crumble down" Austin stated walking out of the apartment.

Face down in the dirt,
she said, "This doesn't hurt",
she said, "I finally had enough."

As Austin got into the car and began to pull off Alyssa said "This doesn't hurt. I've finally had enough". "This is a new start. With a new person" Alyssa said before kissing Austin and never looking back on jeremy