Chapter 1

My home
----------------------------
I paced back and forth. The chain I was attached to dragging behind me as I walked. My house was practically in the middle of nowhere. All around me was trees. In the distance, there was a lake. When I was a puppy, I remember trying to escape and go swimming. But I ended up in the basement for a whole five days! I finally sat down beside my chain, giving up. The cat named Luna came up to me. She was a old black cat. "You know you can't escape. Your a worthless flea bag." She spat. I growled and whimpered. "Am not! You're the one on the verge of dying! Look at all that white hair." I spat back at her, defending myself. She lifted her paw and let her claws come out. I snarled as she came closer. She lifted her paw and swung at my nose. A droplet of blood fell. I bit her tail. In which she fled. I sat down and waited for master.
I looked around for amusment. There was nothing to do, i was bored. I licked my nose, tasting blood. It had a weird taste to it. I whined and stood up. I began walking around the stupid pole I was tied up to. It was really hot today. I was bored, hot, and thirsty.
Waiting for master is really bring sometimes.
I began howling. Another dog from the woods howled with me. It didn't really sound like a dog. Maybe it was a wolf!
I sat down beside the pole and waited.

About an hour later, I saw him get out of the giant metal thingy and close it. He then went to the other door and opened it. "Let's go Arrow." He said loudly. I tilted my head.

"Arrow?"
Arrow as in a male dog?
So he's replacing me?
I whimpered. "You're replacing me!"