Comin' in Hot

Okay before we start I just want to say
Thanks for reading
Also give me hell for bad grammar and spelling
Please and thank you
And without further delay
☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

Sinshi was fidgeting anxiously. His leg started to bounce, and he started twiddling his thumbs. His gum, that he started chewing mid-flight, popping like crazy. The plane,slowly, slowing down as he started to get more twitchy.

Once the plane was to a full hault, Sinshi waited for everyone else to get off. Once his plane ride neighbor was off. He jumped up, collected his things and raced to the exit. His, unnaturally colored, hair slightly lifting off his neck.

He noticed all the foreigners walking around, trying to figure out their way around. Sinshi was mostly raised in Japan, so Japanese was his first language. He didn't waste anytime as he ran to baggage claim. Watching as his suitcase rounded the corner he hastily picked it up.

He started slowing down near some escalators, that had a sign above them. Reading, Terminal pick up. He wasn't gonna waste time in the line so he ran to the stairs. Being on them one minute and off the next. Coming in and out like a storm.

He ended up at the bottom of the stairs with an adorable smile. His face stayed the same. Until he found someone that resembled his mother. A tall man with dark black hair, tan skin, and a very serious expression.

Sin recognized this man to be his grandpa, Tesshin Kataoka. His smile grew wider, as he raced towards Kataoka. Giving him a hug, he hesitated for a second. Before giving this, overly excited, teen a side hug. They started towards huge automatic sliding glass doors.

They walk to Kataoka's car in silence, before getting in. Sinshi threw his stuff in the back seat, as he took one more glance. Before soundly falling asleep.
_________________

Sinshi was awoken by his grandpa lightly shaking him.

"It's time to go, get up" Kataoka said in his stoic voice.

Sinshi hopped out the whip, and started to stretch, before grabbing his stuff. As they walked side by side Sinshi got a tick. It was known by Tesshin and his parents. That when he gets nervous he gets a violent tick.

Kataoka gripped his grand son's shoulder. To keep him steady until he stops twitching. Sinshi stopped twitching, as they approached the Seidou Spirit Dorms.

"Here's a key" Kataoka said, firmly handing him a key. "They're practicing right now, so if you aren't to tired. Come join practice" Kataoka invited him, before walking off.

Sinshi shook his head and grinned at his grandpa's bluntness. Without further delay he unlocked the door. Noticing that there were two bunk beds, and both had on empty bed. He chose to throw his baggage up on top of the free bed.

'I'm tired, maybe I'll just go watch' Sin thought, as he looked around the cramped room. He noticed a neatly folded Seidou practice uniform. He ignored them, and slipped off his comfortable clothing. Putting on clothes he, usually, wears.

Which was a pair of black pants with buckles all over them, and a sweatshirt. He rushed out the door forget fully, leaving his key behind. He will regret that later. Sinshi neared a baseball field, that was very loud. Almost the whole team on the field was yelling.

He stopped at a row of bleachers, watching the practice. Sin's gaze shot around the surrounding area. He was trying to go unnoticed. But obviously, people are gonna notice a random boy with shiny silver-white hair.

"Who is that boy?" Sinshi heard some adults whispering.

"I don't know, but he looks like a Korean Idol" the man answered.