Chapter One: Fluttermour

Seymour was walking back home, it was really late. The reason why he was late was because he had to stay with the students who had detention, he wasn't looking forward to getting yelled at by his mother, but he was even more worried about what she would do. When he got to the door, something caught his eye, he saw something in distance that looked...shiny....he went towards it, he continued walking forward to whatever it could be, it looked like some kind of mirror. "What's this mirror doing out here?" Seymour started to examine the mysterious mirror, then it started to glow even more, before he could react, there was a colorful blast. Seymour was unconscious for a while, when he woke up, he was no longer in Springfield, he was in some forest he never been to before. "Where the heck am I? How did I get here?" Seymour got up and decided that he should get out of here, who knows what could be lurking in the dark. Seymour saw a cottage in distance, he thought about staying there for the night since he feels tired right now. When he finally got there, he saw a lot of bird houses and got a little curious about it. He knocked on the door, however he was confused about how the door looked, he then thought that it could probably just be some doggy door.  When he heard the door opened, he looked back at the cottage, he saw a yellow pegasus with a pink mane and cyan eyes with the top of the door opened, he was completely shocked, it was a real pegasus, not a regular pony that has taped wings and is painted a different color with their mane dyed, it was a real pegasus, her fur didn't look like it was painted at all, it was a perfect light yellow color, and her mane wasn't dyed at all, it was the actual color of her mane. "Hello?" The shy pegasus said, Seymour was surprised because he wasn't expecting the pegasus to speak. "Um, hi there...I'm just looking for a place to stay at for the night....is it okay if I stay here for the night?" Seymour asked nicely, waiting for the pegasus to reply. She opened the bottom door and let him in, Seymour was completely surprised when he saw some other animals in the pegasus' house, he saw one bunny giving him a dirty look and he felt uncomfortable. "That's just Angel. He isn't used to new people." Then Seymour looked back at the pegasus. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you who I am, my name is Seymour." Seymour waited for her to reply. "I'm Fluttershy." Said Fluttershy. "That's a really nice name, Fluttershy." He already started to like the shy pegasus. "I-Is it okay if I sleep with you?" Seymour asked in a shy voice. Fluttershy blushed a little. "If that's okay with you?" Said Seymour. "S-Sure..." Fluttershy replied. They both went upstairs and went into the bedroom. Fluttershy gets in the bed with Seymour. "Goodnight, Seymour." "Goodnight, Fluttershy." Then they both went to sleep.