The scene

He made his way over to the bed. He took his shirt off and tossed it aside. I sat up slightly and pulled my shirt off exposing my bra. He climbed on top of me.
"Are you okay?" He asked. His breath smelled strongly of booze. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips sloppily against his. He fumbled with his jeans. I reached down and stroked the growing buldge in his jeans. He stood up quiclly and forced his jeans down and kicked then off before yanking his boxers off as well. I bit my lip as his member sprung free. He grabbed the hips of the sweatpants I was wearing and tugged them down, taking my panties with them. He climbed ontop of me and pushed in. I gasped as I felt it slide deep inside. He moaned and balled the sheets up in his fists. He was so big. He began to thrust slowly into me. I moaned softly as I felt every thrust into me.
"It feels so good." I whispered. I tightened my hold around his neck. He began to pick up speed. I dropped my hands down to either side of my head as he continued to thrust in and out of me.  He pulled out.
"Turn over." He said. I did, he pushed back in, evicting another gasp from my throat.
"Jimmy." I moaned loudly. He grabbed my hip and pulled me against him quickly, hitting my G-spot just right.  "Don't stop." I murmured. He kept going harder and faster.
"Fuck." He grunted. He kept going. I felt the well in the pit of my stomach.
"I'm... I'm gonna cum." I gasped. He went even harder. It dropped and I leaned against him as I felt my walls tighten around his member. He kept going. He was moaning loudly, pulling me against him harder and faster. I gasped as I felt him cum in me. He pulled out.
"Shit." He muttered.