Love

Ryder

What was that? a peck?

I don't get pecks.

I climb up her body, pushing her to the bed, locking our lips instantly.

She chuckles. The sound brings flutters to my heart. I almost lose the thin sheet of control, restraining me.

My body presses into hers, and she smriks feeling my erection against her thigh.

I press another slow kiss against her lips, bringing out my tongue to gain entrance in her mouth.

She keeps her lips sealed together, still smirking as I begin to groan and whine.

She shakes her head and laughs. Taking the open opportunity, I connect our lips again, and plunge my tongue into her mouth.

She gasps, and I deepen the kiss which she returns just as fast and hard.

I wrap my arms around her waist, still exploring her mouth. She tastes like cherries.

Her hands get lost in my hair and honestly, I hope they never find their way out.

I begin to grind again her thigh, feeling high on the desire I've never feel with such intensity.

I want her now. I need her now.

No one's ever made me almost cum within the first 5 minutes of us making out. Just making out.

She brings one hand down from my hair and I almost say something, before it lands right in between us, on my chest.

I lift my body a bit, looking down into Rose's eyes in a push up kind of position only I'm only my knees.

Her hand trails down my chest slowly and I don't break eye contact as my breathing becomes heavier.

She takes one finger and places it right above where my groin is.

I begin to swear as she draws patterns there, each getting closer and closer to my erection making me harder and harder.

I clench my jaw in pain still looking directly at her as she has been me. Her eyes dance with amusement and watch for my every reaction.

I'm on the edge somehow just waiting for my release.

Suddenly, she stops. Her hands draw away from the spot and I panic, grabbing it and putting it back, covering her hand with mine.

"Rose, please. Do anything, something-I can't. God, I can't." I grit out.

Her eyes might as well have been ablaze with amusement at this point.

She smiles at me and slowly touches the outside of my shorts, right where my hard groin is.

She watches again as my hand once covering hers goes back where it was.

I'm so close to my release I can barely think.

All of a sudden, Rose strokes the outline of my groin, back and forth.

Even females giving me head have never made me feel so deliciously high.

A few more strokes and she stops, I groan out but her other hand comes to my neck, pulling me back completely on top of her.

Her breasts lay on my chest, the softness driving me somewhere criminal. I look down at her, dazed.

Her hand stays where it was, but is now pressed firmly between us.

Her other hand lays on my cheek as she looks me directly in my eyes as I do her.

A gentle stare for once, not like she's angry with me.

I bring my hands up to hold her face as well, letting my weight fall on her completely.

My heart beats fast and not just because of this lust. No her eyes causes something to rise in me.

She's finally looking at me.

It's the best feeling I've felt in a long time.

Probably ever.

She plants a kiss on my lips and begins exploring my mouth now taking dominance of the kiss, although I think she's been in charge along.

Her hand down there starts to move again, making me even more crazy.

She pulls away from my lips and leans into my ear, letting her hand feeling me up, jerk and stroke me hard.

I can't hold it anymore...

"Cum." She whispers into my ear, making me dizzy as my eyes widen slightly.

I cum hard in my shorts. Shivers travel up and down my body and I grind hard into Rose's thighs, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head in ecstasy.

"Fuck." I grunt, still riding out my release, as it hasn't ended yet.

Rose smiles up at me and I kiss her slowly, sticking my tongue in and biting her bottom lip as my body continues to tremble.

She's mine. Oh God, mine, all mine.

"You might want to get cleaned up, before your boys start looking for you."

I whine, not wanting to leave her arms, I snuggle into her breasts.

"Get up, seriously I don't want to be caught with you having cum all over the front of your shorts." She playfully says, pushing me off.

I sigh and lean into her for one last kiss.

She gives me a quick peck and I almost grab her by the waist and start with we just did, again.

Taking a deep breath, I head towards the door pulling my shirt over the dark blue stain on my shorts.

I turn around and see her wave at me.

I chuckle waving back as I leave the room

I'm so close to going back and just locking us in there for the next week.

Fuck, I'm in love.

She's so perfect just like I knew she would be.

Made for me.