SIX

corduroy dreams - rex orange county 
i love harry styles so much like AH

Y/N POV

When we get inside, Noah shows me around his house. It's really nice, perfectly decorated and cleaned. We walk upstairs and Noah opens his bedroom door for me. I thank him and go over to his record player, putting on a Rolling Stones album. Noah bops his head along as he goes over to his desk. Usually, when we're not watching a movie in here, we have a routine of Noah playing video games with his friends and me reading his books in the corner with his record player. It's a very nice routine. 

Slim Jadey 

Jade: how are things with
            noah?

 good :Y/n
 i miss you jadey :Y/n 

Jade: i miss you too!!!
Jade: whenever your free
             next, you're mine

 deal 😘 :Y/n

"Y/n, Noah, dinner!" Mrs. Schnapp calls from downstairs. 

Noah hears her and yells back okay and the two of us walk downstairs. In their kitchen, tons of people crowd around, trying to cram various foods onto their plates. Most of them are Noah's parents age, but a few of them look like they're with Chloe. It must be weird having your brother be a huge celebrity. Especially at such a young age. I couldn't imagine. I'm not that hungry, so I just pick around, but Noah packs food onto his plate.

"What?" Noah asks when he sees me staring at his plate.

"That's just a lot of food." I reply.

"Well I'm a big dude, I need food." Noah replies, seemingly serious.

"You sure about that?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Ouch." Noah says, putting a hand over his heart. 

The two of us laugh and walk over to their dining room table, taking a seat. We talk about school and everything going on in our lives, even though most of our time is spent together. It's crazy how only a week ago he wasn't even aware of my existence. Chloe and her friends walk over and I see a familiar face. Ebony. I quickly look away and turn my attention back to Noah. I'm sure she's mad at me for stealing Noah. Someone should really tell her that getting all the guys isn't a personality trait. Maybe one day I will. 

"Hey, Y/n, funny seeing you here." Ebony says, sitting right next to me.

"Hi, Ebony." I reply, refusing to make eye contact with her.

"So, how are things with you and Noah? I would hate for you two to break up, you're just the cutest together!" She says cheekily.

"Things between us are great. He's a really good boyfriend." I answer. 

"Hm, surprising." Ebony replies.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Oh nothing.." Ebony says, leading me into one of her nasty traps. I'm completely aware of it, but she needs to learn a lesson, even if it's from me.

"Well, I hope there aren't any hard feelings." I tell her.

"None at all." She says gritting her teeth.