first day...

Okay so benny dose NOT know ethan, erica, Sarah or rory yet!(or anyone that was in the show) Making this clear!! 😤😡

Benny's POV

It was my first day of college. My grandma kicked me a couple weeks ago, I wasent sad because I didnt have any friends any way so I was fine with it. Oh and I'm on my way to school.

I reached the door and I walk in, i get greeted by a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, hes such a babe...."you must be the new kid!" he holds out his hand out for me to shake, "yep, I'm benny" I say and shake his hand, "I'm ethan and over there is rory with my ex..." he mumbled the last part and I pretended to not hear it, "anyway I'll be showing you around" Ethan said, "great" I say with a friendly smile as he smiles back, so cute! Gah! Gay panic!

OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING! OH MY GOD!

EVERYBODY STAY CALM!

What's the procedure?...

EVERYBODY STAY FUCKING CALM! (I had to 🤣)

《AFTER SHOWING BENNY AROUND》

still Benny's POV

"And that's your locker, right next to mine" the little cutie says with a smile, so angelic...

《IN HISTORY》

Ethans POV

Me and rory were siting in the back as benny was in the front sadly...hes really friendly and cute....

One thing I noticed was he was looking at a book but...it wasent like a text book it was more like a dictionary type thing...hm...I wonder.

《LUNCH》

Benny's POV

So it was lunch but...I didnt have any money...so I was alone and starving, until ethan came over next to me, "why aren't you eating?" He asked, "o-oh I'm not hungry" I lied, i didnt want him to know I was poor...rn anyway, "mhm" he said suspiciously, "here" he said and handed out a sandwich and orange juice, "thanks ethan.." I said smiling with joy, then rory I believe was his name joined us, "hey guys!" He said with a tube of what looks like blood,vampire?...cool! "hey new kid" he said and waved at me, smiling "oh I'm rory by the way, but you can call me rory the ror-ster" he said and ethan and me laughed a bit, I blushed at the fact that ethan looked me straight in my eyes! once again gay panic! "oh there's erica! With jesse?..hm well bye guys!" Rory said and threw away the plastic tube thing-a-mah-Bob, I started going through my spell book and seeing if I could master the invisibility spell...which i accidentally made ethans apple into a banana...hey at least it wasent a bird or something, its healthy too.. Heh..."whoa...how'd you do that?" He says impressed, "heh... just my spell book, used a spell" I said blushing a little, "may I see it?" He asked, "sure" I say.

Ethans POV

I had my head down cause i was kinda tired and I heard benny whisper something under his breath, then a string of light kinda purplish and kinda pinkish flashed and my apple turned into a banana "darn.." I heard benny mumble, "whoa...how'd you do that?..." I say, I was very impressed, "o-oh just my spell book, used a spell" he told me, that what he was looking at in history! Makes since now! Wait Is he my second half?...please say he is! "May I see it?.." I asked, "sure" he said, I grabbed it, then I had a vision

《The vison》(if you seen the show you'll know what I'm talking about, and ik he didnt have a vison of it but still :/ )

Benny uses his spell book to fight principle hicks from an evil orb thing that's purple and black, he uses a spell and it repels and benny falls back, "BENNY!" Rory yells, "stop it rory..." benny says with a groan..

《Vison ends》

Benny's POV

"Ethan...Ethan!...ETHAN!" I yell, he froze up for a moment when he touched my spell book, maybe hes my second half! Please say he is! If you dont know what I'm talking about then I'll explain, so I'm a witchy kinda guy and all of us have our second halfs, our second halfs are called 'seers' I know sounds werid right? Anyway back to the real life "i-i uh gotta go see ya later!" He said, hm...werid well I guess he is! Yay! Another gay panic! >.<

《End of day, Ethan waiting for benny by the gates》

Ethans POV

I wanted to tell him that he might be my second half..."hey E!" Benny said, hugging me, I blushed a little and hesitantly hugged back, we only been friends for a day and he gave me a nickname...what an angel, we stopped hugging and I decided not to tell benny about the second half thing..."hey guys!" Rory jumps from wherever he jumped from, "Ah!" Me and benny yell and fall down on top of each other, I blushed a dark crimson red and so did benny I could tell cause he was really pink, "s-sorry" I say and get up, i held out my hand for him to grab so i can pick him up, i help him up and- "yall wanna come to my house? I have marshmallows! A lot..a little to much..." rory says, "sure if Ethan's going!" He says and puts his arm around me, "i-ill go" I said blushing, "Great!" He then disappears, "rory the vampire ninja" benny says as a joke, "wait how'd you know he was a vampire" I say as we both start walking, "it's pretty obvious E, the tube of blood, the speed, his teeth, and he hissed at me earlier." Benny says, "well I didnt know that" I laughed a little and so did benny, "so where is his house at?" Benny asked, "I think, this way...." i say.

《AT RORYS HOUSE》

Benny's POV

Me, rory and Ethan are on the couch playing video games and eating marshmallows, best night ever!

When we decided to go to bed it was like 12:00 am so just midnight.

"Ima go change real quick" Ethan said, "o-okay" I said blushing cause now I'm thinking of him naked and i-i dont know how to react >.< "okay bro" rory said.

《AFTER CHANGING》

Still Benny's POV

Ethan was just in his shorts and a shirt and I was in my boxers and a t-shirt, rory was already asleep and didnt change so it was me And Ethan that were awake and rorys mom was outta town.

It was now 1:00 and Ethan was asleep..I couldn't go to sleep so I just started practicing spells and accidentally casted a spell that made rorys action figure come to life..."shoot..." I said under my breath, "benny why are you still up?..." I heard Ethan say with a groan, "i uh couldn't go to sleep..." i say and i quickly made that action figure go back to normal, "well..come cuddle me.." he said, I blushed, I had a mini heart attack. "R-really?" I said making sure he wasent joking, "yea..now come over here.." as he said that I did and i got under the blankets as ethan layed on top of my chest.

3rd person!

As Ethan layed on Benny's chest, he felt relieved as if all his problems and responsibilities were nonexistent like my will to live, anyway benny really liked Ethan even though they just met....yes they like each other and they just met, is that me being lazy? Yes, yes it is.

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Sorry! ⚠️🔴Cliffhanger🔴⚠️ it's just I dont have time on my hands right now and I hope this was a good first chapter..love you all my gay peeps! Peace out!