!Before you read!

Hello all who have decided to join team Foster-Keefe!

This is my first time writing a story on wattpad but I am sure that y'all are going to love it!

Of course all of these lovely characters be long to Shannon Messenger since she created the Keeper books. Along with the characters belonging to her, there might be some specific quotes brought from the books that also belong to her!

So, right now we are all stuck in quarentine, at least in some parts of the U.S. we are, so I thought, why not write a good Sokeefe fanfic because they are literally the cutest. And I have a lot of time on my hands, so why not?

So where does this book take place?
•This is actually going to take place a few years after Legacy (Unblocked hasn't come out yet, obviously) I decided to keep in everything that happened in the books, including the huge cliff hanger on when Keefe is starting his Legacy (😭)
•I don't?/hope that Unblocked will start from a few years after Legacy, but this is just my take on how this could go.
•As it says in the title this IS a SOKEEFE FANFICTION, but there will be some of my other personal ships involved as well.

UPDATES
So, I don't know about y'all but I'm pretty excited for this fanfic, but that not what I was going to say. So I have online school during the day and even when that's over, I still have school. I will try to write as much as I can, but I'm not really expecting many views on this story. Although to the people who are reading this right now, thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! BUT HOPEFULLY I am able to get at least 1 chapter maybe 2 out a week? I don't know. But I want to make sure each chapter is worth reading!

Thank you so much for reading all that, you can continue on now, unless there is nothing yet, I have no idea when you are seeing this. But if you want to stick around and learn a little about me you can!

Hi my name is Micah! I am in 8th grade right now and I started this story today (Tuesday March 31, 2020). I really love to read and (of course) ship Sophie and Keefe from the Keeper of The Lost Cities books. I enjoy baking, a lot, and just living life to the fullest. I am also a theater nerd, so some weekends or weeks you might not hear from me, but ya never know. I happen to live in Wisconsin (I won't tell you where though) and absolutely love it here, definitely would recommend. I am in Honor's English, so I would like to think I know what I'm doing, but I lowkey have no idea. I'm probably going to make an Instagram page letting y'all know about updates and polls and stuff, so I'll let y'all know about that later. I love you guys and feel free to comment and (hopefully) DM me when I have my Instagram up and running. But until then, enjoy I Could Never Hate You.