Before You Read

Hello my waffles!

This Story is going to be a thrill of a ride.

-You dont have to like any of the characters, they are made purely from my imagination and i didnt make them to be perfect.

-I'm going to say this right off the bat, if you give HELPFUL criticism, ill be extremely grateful that you did so. If you flat out are rude to me, or my readers I will be rude back. Don't say I didn't warn you

-To any re-readers, I dont know how you did it, and your here for a second time. Please with that being said, dont put spoilers in the comments. I WILL remove your comment.

There WILL be some mature content. There will be times you want to gnaw out, hell they'll be times you want to cry your eyes out!

*****************

KEY:

Mate: Soulmate to a wolf. They cannot survive without their soulmate, and it is destined since birth. They can start sensing there mate (In my book) at age 18.

Shift: This is a werewolf story. Werewolves are part human and part wolf. They can shift between the two by thinking of their other side to them. Clothes are shredded if worn while they shift. In pain, wolves heal faster when in their wolves state.

Pack: A group of wolves it could be as little as 10 wolves, or 500 wolves. They have a name for each pack. (EX: Royal Blood, Crescent Moon, Blood Bound, ETC)

Alpha: In a pack, their is different wolves that have more power then others. A Alpha is the highest you can be. Although, they are usually males that are Alphas, Any role can be any gender. WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE!

Luna: The female version of the Alpha. This is the alphas mate.

Beta: Second in demand, usually extremely close to the alpha.

Gamma: Third in demand. This role usually requires gamma to watch over pack while the Alpha is away.

********

Understand it more...

BOLD: Her wolf is communicating with her

"Quotations": "A conversation out loud"

ITALICS: They are speaking in mind link.

Underlined: Character is thinking (their thoughts are underlined)

********
CHARACTERS
AUDREY WELLS played as MADISON BEER

********CHARACTERSAUDREY WELLS played as MADISON BEER