𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

BORN TO DIEthe guilt can get to you

BORN TO DIE
the guilt can get to you

BELLA HAD A hard time sleeping last night

BELLA HAD A hard time sleeping last night. All she did was toss and turn all night to the point where she realized it was now time for her to get up and go to school. Surprisingly, she wasn't as exhausted as she assumed she would be, but the tiredness will eventually catch up to her later on in the day.

Bella walked downstairs after she finished getting ready. Luckily, her Aunt made coffee, as she does every morning when she has to work a shift at the hospital. Bella grabbed a mug from the cabinet and pored herself a cup. She "naturally" has energy since she never needed to drink coffee, but it helps with the cravings to drink blood and lately she has been fantasizing about drinking blood since she hasn't had anything in quite some time. Which is certainly not the mindset she should be having.

She chugs down her mug before making her way out the door. As Bella locked the door behind herself, she turned around and she felt her heart did a double take as she saw Edward holding out the passenger door with a small smile on his face.

"Would you like to ride with me today?" he amusingly asked as he watched her expression.

"Ummm....sure?" Bella accepted, still shock by his unnoticed presence. With the rain masking his scent, and not having a heart beat; she had no idea he was outside. He could've been here for hours and she wouldn't have noticed.

Bella walked towards his car before entering inside the warm car. She notice the jacket that he wore last night was slug over the headrest of the passenger seat.

"I didn't want you catching a cold, so I decided to bring the jacket for you," he explains.

"I'm not that delicate, but thank you," she politely said as she put on the jacket.

"Aren't you?" he sarcastically says as he pulls out from the curb before driving to school.

Bella then realize that she needed to text Beau and tell him that she didn't need a ride to school. She whipped out her phone from her pocket before scrolling to his contact number.