Entering The Isle

"Do you need a ride back?" The Cabbie looked at Bea and I with a smile. "No, I think we'll stay here for a little while," Bea said. The Cabbie nodded. We looked around for a while, not knowing where to start. The area was amazing, crystal blue waters, pretty flowers, and exotic Pokémon.
We walked for a while, trying to find a sign of civilization, until we came across an exotic-looking building. Looking past the building, I saw a flourishing city, people playing with their Pokémon, cars and Flying Taxis moving about busily.
"Can I help you?" An old man was standing near the building, smiling at us. "Oh, umm..." I didn't know what to say. Suddenly, Bea stumbled and fell into my arms. The old man's smile faded, and he started looking concerned. "Come inside. I think you two need a bit of help," he said. We followed him into the building, and saw people training with their Pokémon. The old man introduced himself. "My name is Mustard. I'm the head of the dojo here in the Isle of Armor." Bea and I introduced ourselves to Mustard.
Suddenly, we heard a small squeak. Looking down, I saw two small Pokémon peeking out from behind Mustard's legs. They looked like bear cubs.
Mustard smiled. "These guys are known as Kubfus. I usually give them as a gift to my newcomers." He knelt down and spoke softly to the Pokémon, "Why don't you two go say hi to your new friends?"
Bea greeted the Pokémon with a gentle hug, and I did the same with my Kubfu. It squealed with happiness, which made me smile. "It's so cute-" I started to say, just as my Kubfu challenged Bea's Kubfu to a spar.