Chapter 1☺️

Taakiya's POV.

I woke up from my alarm going off at 6:00 am. I was still tired ash but I had to get up to go to this bitch ass school I hate. Hi I'm Taakiya I'm 14 years old, 5'0 thick asf and in the 9th grade. I recently moved to broward county fl over the summer My mom thought it would be a good idea to move to Florida to get out of Montgomery AL. And trust me it's no better then Montgomery. I go to West Broward High School. I really hate school the only I like about this school is my two friends Tara and Shawn and my crush Stokeley. Whewww Chileee if that boy ain't fine Ion know who is.

I wake up from the alarm on my phone going off.

"Another day at this lame ass school" I said as I got out of bed.

I walked in to my bathroom in my room and looked in the mirror. I always thought I was ugly because of how I used to get bullied back home. My friends would hate when I called myself ugly and always find a way to lift my spirit. Even tho all the guys at school would hit on me and try to talk to me, I still felt ugly.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and began to brush my teeth. After I was done I rinsed off my toothbrush and got my washcloth wet it and washed my face. After washing my face I looked at my self in the mirror again and I felt disgusted. I went back into my room and went inside my closet to find something to wear. After looking for a little while I finally found something.

I went back into my bathroom and started the shower I waited for it to get hot then I got in

I went back into my bathroom and started the shower I waited for it to get hot then I got in. I let the steaming hot water hit my body making me fill relaxed after about 2 minutes of just sitting there thinking, I began to wash my body. After I got out I rinsed off cut off the water and grabbed my towel. As I was drying my body off Tara FaceTimed me and I answered the phone.

"Wyd girl" Tara said.

"Finna put on my clothes just got out the shower wbu" I said

"Eating this nasty ass breakfast my momma made" she said. I laughed.

"Well don't eat it since it's nasty" I said

"I can't. Every time she cooks I have to eat it or she'll think I'm hurting her feelings" she said " Plus I don't wanna be hungry until we go to lunch"

"Well I'll bring you something when I pick you up then" I said.

"Whew shit girl thank you let me through this nasty ass shit away then" she said " Call me when you outside love ya"

"Love ya too" I said as I hung up.

By the time I was done on the phone with Tara I was fully dressed. I then went into the bathroom, got my make up and began to do my makeup.

When I was done I took a couple of pictures on Snapchat then headed down stairs. My mom was already gone by this time since she has to be to work at 7:00 she always leave early.