The initial situation

To complete the writing of this story, I was inspired by several fictions, including one which is broadcast on Francetvslash, it is "Stalk".

But my writing on "Stalking ." is completely different from the series aired on Francetvslash. In short, everything is different and much more exciting. :)

As you know, English is not my first language, so I did my best to guarantee you a clear, precise and comprehensive text.

Good reading!

They are with family, with friends, or simply alone. Many still want to enjoy the rays of sunshine that cross Montreal from all sides. We are in downtown, on a street of the Old-Port, the customers of the restaurants seem carefree, the laughs are there and the discussions are lively. The city is warm, active and alert, unlike the winter climate when it becomes icy, sometimes inert, but especially unfriendly. On Sainte-Catherine Street, there are many people, chatting,  walking, and going to different parts of the city. The school year is approaching, students are in town and more in number at each beginning of the session.

On Côte-des-Neiges, one of the city's most populated districts, the student population is very large, it is mostly French. Here, the heat mixes with the breeze that runs through our skin when we arrive on the heights of Mont-Royal. In the district of Outremont, the crowd isn't that huge at the metro station, close to the place, a man joins his car parked in front of a local grocery store, he seems to be getting impatient, this man is Hugo, he's tall, short brown hair, green eyes, he's stylish. He dropped a bottle of water, picked it up while putting his hand on his outfit so that it remained perfect. Hugo walks up in his luxurious car and leaves without wasting time. Back in his apartment, he is pensive, he receives a notification on his phone, it is his mother, she reminds him of the time when his brother's plane will arrive in Montreal.

Hugo's little brother is Ergon, he just completed the French high school and he passed his exams with success. Now, he is admitted to an engineering program in the best school in Canada and everything seems to be going well for the young man. Ergon is about to arrive at the airport, Hugo does not waste time and goes there directly.

On arrival at the terminal, Hugo seems relieved, it's on time and his little brother's plane seems to be a little late. He goes to a café and directly grabs his phone to check his emails, no time to lose, he goes to the place of arrival and patiently waits, he seems fearful, shy and a little embarrassed to meet his brother whom he has not seen for so many years. It must be said that the two men separated when Ergon was in middle school. Ergon is now a young adult.

In the hallway, a young man is walking, he is tall, blond, very short hair,  slick and casual look, strong, only his big green eyes do not fool, it is Ergon, Hugo seems speechless, he does not recognize his brother, it is true that they preferred to keep a strict contact through the phone, without going through the video call. A curious choice for two brothers. He walks to him and greets him, Ergon grew up, Hugo smiles to him, Ergon hugs his brother and congratulates him on his professional success. Hugo points out to him that he no longer looks like the undecided and shy middle school kid, he seems grown and deeply accomplished — Positive point from Hugo's perspective, Ergon lets his first smile, Hugo is happy.

Ergon walks along with his brother who tells him the advantages of living in a city like Montreal, Ergon listens carefully to his brother under his hoodie his cap. We are at the end of the summer with overwhelming heat in the city. On arriving at the car park, Hugo shows his cars, Ergon pushes his first "Wow" when he sees his brother's luxurious car. They set up the suitcases, and they go into the car. Hugo points out to his brother that he can now take the hoodie off because the heat is high. Ergon looks at his brother and is reluctant to do so, Hugo insists, Ergon executes and thus reveals an abundance of marks, traces, wounds badly healed in the chest, torso of his hands and in the lower neck. Hugo takes a breath of oxygen because he didn't think he saw his brother like that.

Ergon suffers from a very rare pathology which is called congenital analgesia, he feels very little pain, these traces on his skin are the result of injuries which he inflicted on himself because he was not able to feel them, only a part of his body seems to be spared, it is his face, he is undergoing treatment which has enabled him to lose most of the scars that were present there. Hugo turns his head so as not to look at his brother, he seems struck by these traces. Ergon tells him that he has constantly encountered this disgusted look in the eyes of everyone who has approached him, the young man adds that his brother's look is even harder for him. Hugo is embarrassed.

They both return to the apartment, Ergon discovers a part of the city through the window of the car during the traffic jam, he sees a sunny Montreal, he thinks of only one thing, his new life, his school, the students he will have to meet. How to get acquainted with a place where friendships should be made from the first weeks of classes? Forget the hatred during middle school, the bad experience from high school, he wants to move forward.

He will have to learn to live without worrying about the gaze of others, in a school that requires the development of social ties. Ergon will want to hide the scars, develop ties while taking the risk of being betrayed and falling into another spiral. He has another secret, because yes, Ergon has an ambition, a goal to achieve: integrate the elite of his school in record time, he wants to be seen, desired and seduced. Everything he could never do during his childhood. Ergon, It's time to play in the school!

...