Part 1: Dragon in Konoha.

"Hyorinmaru/Kurama speaking." 

'Someone Thinking.'

It was a peaceful night in the Bleach Universe. People were celebrating after winning the most intense war they've ever had. Through a lot of people lost their lives, people also mourn over them. Everything was repaired within the Seireitei and almost everyone was drinking. In the 10th division's office, is a captain. The captain had snowy white hair, turquoise eyes that showed pain. He wore the standard Shihakusho with a Haori on top of it with the Kanji letter 10 on the back. This captain is Toshiro Hitsugaya, the prodigy captain and a genius. Toshiro was doing paperwork instead of drinking like everyone else. Even though it was peaceful, he had a very bad feeling about tonight. 

'Hyorinmaru I'm telling you, something bad is going to happen tonight,' thought Toshiro.

"I know master, even I feel it as well. It seems like Kami doesn't want you to have a break," said the Ice dragon.

'I swear it's war after war. It's like they're trying to throw so many wars at us,' Toshiro sighed and went back to his work. Then out of no where, he felt cold. Toshiro's eyes widened and stood up.

"H-How? How am I cold? I shouldn't even be cold," Toshiro muttered. His vision began to blur as he began to feel weak. 

"Dragonling, careful!" Shouted Hyorinmaru. Toshiro gripped onto his Zanpakuto before blacking out.

"Nighty night, Hitsugaya," chuckled a dark voice. 

"That voice, it's familiar," Toshiro muttered as he hit the ground with a thud. 

[In the Elemental Universe with Team 7].

Team 7 was finishing off a mission and was heading back to Konoha. Naruto was smiling brightly, Sakura was stealing glances at her Sasuke-kun, Sasuke was brooding and Kakashi was reading. As they came closer to the village, Naruto suddenly stopped making the others looked it him weirdly.

"Is something wrong, Naruto?" asked Kakashi. Naruto began to shake. 

"It's cold," he whimpered. The others raised a brow.

"Cold? Naruto-baka, it's a sunny day," growled Sakura. Kakashi's eyes narrowed. 

'That's weird, Naruto hardly ever becomes cold unless there's something wrong. But what is it?' Kakashi thought as he closed his book. Sasuke scoffed.

"Lets go, it's the dobe being ridiculous again," Sasuke said before stuffing his hands in his pockets. Naruto looked straight ahead and his eyes widened as he saw a body. He rushed over to the body. The other three's eyes widened as they rushed over as well. 

Naruto turned the body onto his back. Kakashi checked for a pulse.

"There's a pulse but it's weak," Kakashi said. 

"Is he dying sensei?" asked Sakura. The boy looked as if he went into a storm. His kimono was crunched up, his white jacket had multiple tears, his white hair was wild, his sword looked worn out and his skin had dirt on it.

"There's no wounds but let's take him to the hospital just in case," said Kakashi as he picked up the boy and the sword. His students nodded and followed Kakashi to Konoha. The Kyuubi was laying in it's cage with a massive grin on it's face.

"So that boy is a Shinigami, huh? He's completely different compared to the one that helped the kit's father seal me inside of him. Wonder how he came here," the fox said before going to sleep. 

When they got the boy to Konoha hospital, they headed straight to the Hokage's office where Tsunade Senju sat. 

"An unconscious boy outside the village, huh?" asked Tsunade.

"Yes ma'am. When we came back from our mission, Naruto suddenly stopped and said he was cold. It made me worried since he's not someone that can get cold because of you-know-what. It also did confuse me since neither me, Sasuke or Sakura even felt the coldness. Naruto then suddenly ran straight ahead and that's when we saw the unconscious boy. He looked to be around these three age," said Kakashi. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura stood there in silence. 

"Alright team 7, until he wakes up, you 4 are on holiday. When I hear what's going on from him, I'll decide what to do with him. Dismissed," said Tsunade. Team 7 nodded and left. 

"Alright you heard what lady Tsunade said. Through every Thursday, we'll meet up for training, okay," smiled Kakashi. Naruto and Sakura said 'yes sir' whereas Sasuke just nodded.

"Alright see you next week," smiled Kakashi before disappearing. As soon as he vanished, Sakura immediately went over to Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun, do you want to go on a date?" asked Sakura, hopefully.

"No," said Sasuke.

'Though if it was Naruto that asked, then I would've said yes,' thought Sasuke as he left. Naruto just sighed and left. Sakura was about to hit Naruto but saw that he was gone. She shrugged and left to go shopping with the money that she didn't yearned on the mission. Naruto was walking to the hospital. He thought he might as well go and see the boy. 

When he got there, Naruto went to the receptionist. 

"Um excuse me, do you know the room from where the boy that was carried in half an hour ago?" asked Naruto shyly. The receptionist smiled sadly.

"He's in room 201," said the receptionist. Naruto nodded.

"Thanks," said Naruto as he went to the room. When he got there, he sat on the chair next to the bed. Naruto looked at the boy's appearance. 

'Snowy white hair, more whiter then Kakashi-sensei's,' Naruto blinked. The boy groaned and his eyes opened making Naruto's blush.

'W-Wow his eyes are more beautiful then Sakura-chan's,' Naruto thought. The boy tried to sit up but failed. 

"H-Hey! Don't go moving around, you'll hurt yourself more," Naruto tried to reason with him. The boy glared at him.

"Who are you?" he asked. Naruto grinned and pointed to himself.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki," smiled Naruto. The boy blinked and groaned as his body ached from hitting the ground so hard.

"What about you?" asked Naruto. The boy sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya," said the boy. Naruto smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Toshiro," smiled Naruto. Toshiro sighed and looked at the blonde.

"Naruto, do you know where I am?" asked Toshiro.

"Yeah, you're in Konohagakure and this is Konoha hospital," said Naruto. Toshiro raised a brow.

"Konohagakure? I don't think I've heard of this place before. What country is it in?" asked Toshiro.

"The land of fire," said Naruto. 

'How hasn't he heard of Konohagakure? Everyone in different villages should know each other villages names,' Naruto tilted his head in confusion making him seem like a confused puppy making Toshiro blush and look away.

'By the looks of it, I'm not even in the world of the living, the Seireitei, hell, Hueco Mundo or even in the Soul King realm. This is a different world, maybe even a different universe. But the question is, how to get back home?' Toshiro thought. 

Thanks to StarlightNight0 for requesting this book.