Morning Routine

"Morning, babe" I greeted. Kumunot ang noo niya. "Morning?!" She asked and looked at the beside table. Her eyes widened when she saw the time its seven forty AM. Mabilis siyang umupo sa kama at tinignan kung ano ang suot niya.

"Come here." Muli ko siyang hinila pahiga sa tabi ko at ibinaon ang ulo ko sa leeg niya. "Five minutes. Tulog pa 'ko."

"I need to go back to my dorm," shee whispered. Napansin niyang mag humihilik sa kabilang kama.

"Yeah later," I groaned and kissed her neck. "Bakit hindi moko ginising kagabi?" Tanong niya at yumakap saaking ulo.

"You were in deep sleep that's why," sagot ko. Naramdaman niya ang kamay ko sa loob ng boxer na suot niya sabay hila palabas. "Come on, baby" bulong ko at muling ipinasok ang kamay ko sa suot niyang boxer.

"Your cousins are here," she whispered. Hindi ko siya pinakinggan. I squeezed her butt gently. She stared at my face and I was biting my lips as I stared back at her. Idinantay niya ang legs niya sa waist ko.

"She felt me touch her pussy from her behind. She bit her lip to suppress a moan when I started tracing it up and down. She gripped my her and pulled me for a kiss. I was an aggressive and rough kiss as my fingers were starting to move fast.

"I miss you," I whispered. She smiled at me giving me a kiss. "Miss din kita" pag-amin niya. I pushed her to lie on the bed and moved on top of her. I kissed her neck and she felt me suck it before moving my head down to her chest. I slipped my head inside her shirt and she pulled the blanket up to her shoulder.

"I parted her legs and she wrapped them around my waist. She breathed heavily when she felt my mouth sucking her nipple. I pulled her boxers down and my fingers were teasing her wet folds. She caressed my head over the shirt she was wearing and closed her eyes.

"Colby..." she whispered and uttered a soft moan. Her legs were wobbling as she felt me playing with her clitoris. She gasped when I bit her nipple hard. It was painful but pleasurable.

"I rubbed my fingers faster in her pussy and she bit her lip hard She felt her orgasm building inside her. Her toes curled up when her wet folds shivered. I was still rubbing my fingers on her clitoris, making her legs shiver.

She gasped for air when I stopped. I moved out from the blanket as I sucked my fingers. My face was sweating as I stared at her.

"Good morning," I chuckled and kissed her lips. "Sira ka. Paano kapag nagising sila?" Nanghihinang tanong niya. Yumakap siya sakin at ramdam niya ang pawis ko sa likod. "Wipe your body, conrad. You're sweating."

"Wipe it for me, baby" he grinned and rolled her eyes. Tumayo siya at kumuha ng towel bago dumampa sa kama. She sat at my back and wipped the sweat away.

"Thanks babe" I smiled and kissed her lips. "I wonder when we"re going to fuck," I whispered afterwards.

Kinurot niya ang tagiliran ko kaya ako natawa. "Bastos ka ah" bulong niya. I just laughed and removed the strands of hair in her face.

"You're so beautiful," I told her and she blushed.

"You're handsome, too" she teased. Tumango naman ako.

"I know right." Sagot ko at mahinang tumawa. Napairap siya. "At mayabang din" dagdag niya. I just laughed and pulled her closer to me.

"Good morning!" Sigaw ng pinsan kong si khalid. "Was it just a dream or I heard someone moaning?" Tanong ni khalid.

Napangiti nalang kami.