Clans

Stormclan
Leader: Shallowstar medium-sized light honeyish colored Bengal tom, with a sleek pelt, and two pale amber eyes.

Deputy: Silverpool a light grey feline with a thick pelt and honey-colored eyes.

Medicine cat(s): Cinderleaf a small she-cat, with a pure white pelt, two back ears, and underbelly, along with two grey eyes.

Medicine Cats in training: Echopaw a small silver-colored molly, black stripes falling down her body a scar over her left eye, with two bright, big, blue eyes.

                                                                                        warriors:
                  Oakbranch: a grouchy tom, he has jet, black, fur and two plain green eyes.
                     Littlewing: an unusually small she-cat with bright ginger fur and two matching yellow eyes.
                     Acornflight: a dark brown tom with pure white paws and tail tip along with underbelly and two sun-like colored eyes.
                      Skyleap: completely fluffy white tom, with two stormy green-like eyes.
                     Briarheart very fluffy tortoiseshell molly, with one blue eye, and one amber eye.
                      Blazingfire: a built tom with a ragged pelt and amber eyes.

               apprentices (No recent kits so no apprentices)

                              Queens
                         (she-cats nursing or pregnant also permaqueens)
                          Brightsun: a normal-sized molly Bengal, with two light ocean-colored eyes.
                         mother of, Silentkit, a rather odd kit with light grey fur and darker grey stripes with grey eyes.
 Honeykit a small kit that has a honey-like base coat, with dark brownish stripes and amber eyes.
 Brackenkit has a light grey coat with dark blackish stripes and two turquoise eyes. 

  Elders:

    Nightfrost: a jet-black she-cat who is blind.
    Tumbleweed : retired medicine tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and aged blue eyes.
   Cloudgaze: a fluffy white tom, who has two grey eyes.

Fireclan
Leader: Fernstar a pretty she-cat with a light orange coat and two fern-colored eyes and one white paw.
Deputy: Ravenreed is an aggressive tom, with a blueish-colored coat, and dark blue eyes.
Medicine cat(s): Tigerlily an intriguing she-cat with a fluffy pelt, folded ears, with grey eyes.

                                                                                        Warriors
    Raccoonpelt: a grey tom with mask-like face markings, and plain brown eyes.
     Scorchingsun: an older molly with a ragged pelt and a jagged tooth, with one green eye and one missing.
 Specklemask: a spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with flame-like eyes.
  Sparrowspark: a tom with a frosted-color pelt, blue eyes, and a temper.
  Spider: a small former kittypet with a white pelt and spots on his pelts that look like spiders.

                                                                                       Apprentices:
           Snailpaw: a plain sand-colored tom with brown eyes. (mentor: Sparrowspark)
             Tinypaw: a small she-cat with a freckle pelt and lavender eyes. (mentor: Specklemask)

                                                                                            Queens:

  Rosestripe: a striped molly with green eyes. Mother of Stormkit: a small tom with a frosted color pelt and two big green eyes. Shadedkit: a ginger tom with black stripes and green eyes.  Willowwish: a small queen with a fluffy black pelt and brown eyes.

                                                                                                Elders:
          Sunsplash: a small molly with a yellowish pelt along with two bright golden-colored eyes.              Talonswipe: an old tom with a mud, brown, pelt and two grey eyes.

Rainclan
Leader: Thornstar a built tom, with broad shoulders, a thick black pelt, and dark stormy green eyes.
Deputy: Waspwhiskers a medium-sized tom with a grey pelt and two brown eyes.
Medicine cat(s) Sageeroot: A small grumpy tom, with a thick, thick, grey pelt, unpleasing yellow teeth and one tooth that stick out like a fang, and yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Sunvalley a small cheerful cat, with bright green eyes and a sun-colored pelt with ginger stripes.

                                                                   Warriors
   Foxlily: a funny-looking she-cat with a darkish orange coat and a fluffy orange tail with a white tip and paws. and soft amber-colored eyes.
Wolfcry: a small grey tom, with a cheeky smile, and two brown eyes.
 Ivyshine: a big she-cat with a black pelt and white splotches and two blueish/grey eyes.
 Runningbreeze: a bright flame-colored tom, with dark hazel eyes.
  Blackfoot: is a white tom with a missing leg and two grey eyes.

                                                                     Apprentices:

Fatepaw: a pure white, she-cat with bright blue eyes. (Mentor: Foxlily)

Timberpaw: a tall, black, tom with big light green eyes. (Mentor: Runningbreeze)

                                                                    Queens
  Berryblaze: a berry-colored she-cat and two glossy, blue eyes.
  Dappledcloud: a silver she-cat with grey eyes.

                                                                      Elders
     Cloudcreek: a fluffy old grandpa-like tom, with a brown pelt, and green eyes.
      Swiftdawn: a light-colored she-cat with brown eyes.