Prologue

There was once a boy named josh mavric, he was your average boy at school and at home, but the only difference is that he is almost always alone. He has friends, that much is true, but due to his parents being so strict with him from going out of the house that the only places where he is at is in his house and at school.

Whenever he had an event like a sports event at his school, he always cant join, though he was able to join when he was in high school but he still cant get out from either school or home. As he is also a rational thinking boy, he also goes to a college near his house, due to his inexperience with the outside.

While at home helping his parents with their business, after graduating college, he still remembers his gray life. Friends but not quite very close, a one sided love life, and no going out of the house due to the other two. He can just roam around the small city, but he doesnt have anyone to go with, since his classmates have now gone to cebu to study and work.

Due to his whinings sometimes, his parents finally found him a job opporrunity where he was accepted, and brought to cebu. With his new job as a call center agent, as he also has a professional aptitude at work, he also bonded with new friends, along with searching for a new love. As he was also with his new friends and a new time schedule, he often dont tell his parents where he is really at except that he always says that hes invited to a party at a friends place.

But then came the fateful day, a few days after he was invited to the beach by his new friends, where he later learned that he learned he was a victim of voodoo from his own new friends. Though that fact didnt stop him from working, he taken home by his parents a few days later after his birthday, since they found their son having an episode. But he was only taken home after some few check ups where they all showed negative physical damage, as he thought that finally he was taken home after his very long struggles.

Even later in his own home, he wasnt left by the voices that always mock him, as what the voices say all strike reality to him. From threats to his family, to peeping in his private life, to the gods and all that, all was said towards his mind. Until one night, he was "visited" by hermes where he was asking help from him, and he gone to purgatory or the spirit world without a second thought. As he did an astral projection for his soul to go to purgatory, where gods and demons were fighting for good vs evil, and he never hesitated to go to battle with all the evil gods. And all that he remembers is the start and the finish, when go got to purgatory, and when he was very tired that he almost withered away.