Chapter 1

Izuku knew he was different the moment he was born. Being a male in a female world was one reason but being a male with a quirk is another. Not that anyone would believe him. His quirk allows him to control every neuron in his body. He can use 100% of his brain. He can control how fast he grows, heals and even stop certain things to enter the flow state. Izuku was a quirk learner, that was easy to understand. He was able to talk rather well at the age of 2 and could walk and sprint at the age of 1. This worried his mother Inko a bit but she brushed it off as a man thing, after all, it's rare to find a male. Izuku was smarter than everyone in his class to the point that if he wasn't a male his teachers would think he has an intelligence quirk. 

Izuku first became interested in becoming a hero when he saw All Might's debut video. Izuku instantly knew what had to be done. After watching the video he developed an inferno in his eyes, burning determination. Izuku after that day began training, his mother was worried in the beginning but she knew if she tried to talk him out of it he'd only be motivated to push himself to prove himself. Izuku at the age of 10 was by far the smartest, tallest and muscular in his class. Izuku wore a uniform that was two sizes big to hide his muscles so the girls never knew the last part. That was until the first fitness test at the age of ten. First up was a 100-meter sprint that Izuku did in 7 seconds. Then it was a grip strength test. Izuku scored a nice of 349kg. Next was the standing long jump and Izuku cleared the box. Then it was time for the ball throw and Izuku scored a good 168.9 meters. It was after everything Izuku did that the teacher got confused. Izuku's PE uniform was also baggy so he seemed lanky but he was strong. "Midoriya, come over here so we can check a few things, stuff like height," His teacher said. "Okay," Izuku replied simply as he walked over to the tests. He stood at a decent 5'6 despite being 10. Izuku's body fat percentage was 1%, this alone was a shock. "Midoriya, take off your t-shirt," The teacher commanded. When Izuku took off his shirt everyone looked on in awe. His body looked to be sculpted by the gods. He had defined muscles. His biceps, triceps, and forearms were defined and chiseled. His torso held an 8 pack, really defined obliques, and his chest was also really defined. That's all they could see but they could exactly ask him to take off his trousers. "Role up your trousers, we need to see your calves," The teacher said. Izuku's calves were also nothing to scoff at, it looked as though he was most likely holding back in the tests. They could just about see his thighs but they looked as though they could crush boulders and yet he was able to hide his leave body with baggy clothes. 

When Izuku was 15 he was well known. He was literally the only male in japan and his muscular build didn't help. Izuku stopped hiding his muscles at the age of 13 and decided to wear tight tops. His top left no room for imagination and you could see everything, he may as well be shirtless. He still wore baggy shorts but he only wore shorts, you could see his calves and even some of his thigh. "Okay, class, I'm going to hand out these papers but what am I kidding? You all want to be heroes!" She yells as the girls start showing off their quirk, most likely trying to show off to Izuku. "No using your quirks. One person is aiming for UA though," The teacher says with a grin. "Looks like Midoriya wants to be a hero," The teacher says. "I will be a hero," Izuku says calmly with the fire still burning in his eyes. It was hard to disagree with him. "We know, you've said, I want to wish you good luck," The teacher says with a smile. She isn't stupid, she knows he's strong and good at martial arts. "Midoriya wants to go to UA?" Whispers one of the girls. "Yeah, he's definitely strong, probably the strongest boy to live," Whispers the other girl. "You know I can hear you, right?" Izuku asks with a smile. At this, the girl's face goes red. 

Izuku was on his own walking home when suddenly a slime girl burst through the sewers. "So your quirk turns you into slime? That's kinda neat," Izuku says looking at the slime girl. "A boy? Quite hot as well," The slime girl thinks out loud. "Hey! Slime girl! You okay, you seem to be panicked," Izuku says waving his hand in front of her face. "Yeah, just running, I'm going to take over your body, it's a shame that I have to kill the only man in Japan," The slime girl says trying to render Izuku unconscious by swinging tendrils to attack only for Izuku to dodge them. "Are you finished?" Izuku asks still dodging the attacks. "Stay still, for a male you sure are fast," The slime girl says. "You are just slow," Izuku says dodging in a dancing way. "Anyway, can you stop trying to hit me?" Izuku asks politely. "I am here!" All Might yells and sends a punch at the villain. "All Might? I didn't think I'd see you here," Izuku says calmly despite freaking out on the inside. "A boy? I haven't seen a male in what feels like my entire life," All Might states. "That's because I'm the only male left in Japan," Izuku explains. "I see! What is your name?" All Might asks. "I'm Izuku Midoriya! Don't you forget it! I'm going to be the first male hero!" Izuku yells with burning determination. "I believe you can do it!" All Might lies, she doesn't exactly want to upset the guy, after all the only reason he's the last male in Japan was due to the way men were treated. "I know you are lying but I'd rather you tell me you don't believe in me, after all, proving people wrong is my second strongest motive," Izuku says making his eyes flare with more passion. "I see! If that's how you receive motivation then I'll say I don't believe in you!" All Might says. "So do you believe in me or not? Women are so confusing," Izuku says, well he whispered the last part. "I don't believe someone with no powers can make it but I believe with your determination you could make a good cop!" All Might states making Izuku's determination spike. "Haha! Even with the world against me, I will succeed! After all, pushing your self beyond your limits and saving people is what heroes do!" Izuku yells with glee. "What is your main motivation for being a hero?" All Might asks. "I want to save people, with a smile. Saving others is something I want to do! I don't care about fame as long as I can save others," Izuku states with a smile making All Might smile as well. "How would you like my quirk?" All Might asks. "If there was a way to give me your quirk I'll happily take it, more strength to save others," Izuku replies. "Eat this!" All Might says with a strand of hair. "Why?" Asks Izuku. "It'll give you my quirk," All Might explains. Izuku thinks it through, ALl Might wouldn't lie... Right? After eating the hair Izuku speeds up the digesting process and to his surprise, he can feel the power. Izuku automatically was able to control One for All even managing to hold back and using it in percentages. All Might was awestruck at seeing how fast and well he was able to use One for All.