eighteen.

THE SOFT TOUCH of y/n's covers made her feel extremely comfortable

THE SOFT TOUCH of y/n's covers made her feel extremely comfortable. y/n smiled as she saw timmy quietly snoring besides her. she looked out the window and noticed that it was raining, surprisingly.

it was sadie's turn to watch over boris. they each had a schedule on who would watch him. theo being up next tomorrow so y/n only relaxed.

y/n quietly got out of bed and walked downstairs, going into her kitchen. she washed her hands and opened up the refrigerator, seeing absolutely nothing.

she then groaned as not even a single tablespoon of instant coffee was found. she then looked outside and saw the mailman, he put some mail into her mailbox and did the same for the next house.

y/n got out and grabbed the mail. seeing a pink letter from her parents. y/n opened the soaked letter, she read over it, as they explained how sorry the two were for not being there for her.

which was what the always said yet did nothing about it. she then grabbed the money that was inside, counting five hundred dollars.

"huh, thanks mom, thanks dad. love you." y/n rolled her eyes as she threw away the letter.

y/n then quietly went back to her room and changed into some pants, she grabbed her sweater and an umbrella.

she sneaked downstairs and shoved the money into her wallet as she grabbed timmy's car keys from the kitchen table.

y/n ran outside and got inside the car. she then drove to the grocery store. once she got there she opened her umbrella and ran towards the store, closing it as she walked in.

she grabbed a cart and put the umbrella on the side, putting her hood down. y/n then grabbed everything she needed, spending exactly two hundred dollars on groceries.

she then struggled to put the groceries in timmy's car but was finally able to. she drove back home and struggled some more, trying to get all the groceries inside.

which was hard and caused two trips, when she was finally done. she moved the groceries into the kitchen putting them all on the table.

she began to boil some water and put everything away besides some chocolates chips and pancake mix.

she mixed the chocolate chips with the pancake mix and began to make them. she then grabbed strawberries, bananas, and blueberries. and began to wash the blueberries and strawberries, forgetting about the pancake.

she then panicked as she rushed towards it, flipping it and laughing as she saw how burned it looked. she threw it away and started over.

she flipped the pancake and grabbed a plate and laid it on the counter. she put the blueberries into a bowl and cut up the strawberries and bananas also putting them in the bowl.

after she made around five pancakes, she tried to make a heart shape pancake for timmy but only failed. she tried some more until she finally was close enough for it to look like a heart.

when the mix was gone y/n put the bowl into the sink. and made coffee for her and timmy. she put the bowl of fruit on the table along with the plate of pancakes.

she then grabbed two plates and laid them on the table, grabbing two forks and knives. she searched for syrup and put in on the table.

she sat down and began to drink her coffee as she read a book. but was stopped when she heard steps coming down the stairs. she turned around and smiled seeing timmy rub his eyes.

"hi, love. made you breakfast." y/n spoke as she watched timmy walk towards her.

timmy threw his arms around her, hugging her tightly. he kissed her lips and grinned. "you didn't have to."

"wanted to."

"why are you so perfect?" timmy asked as he washed his hands.

"dunno." y/n giggled.

timmy chuckled as he sat besides her. "holy shit, chocolate chip..."

"your favorite." y/n finished his sentence.

timmy grinned as he took a bite of the pancake. "jesus and you can cook?"

"ah..."

"these are so fucking good. oh my god, not gonna lie. they taste better than my moms." timmy shoved the pancake into his mouth as he rolled his eyes of pure pleasure.

y/n giggled as she eyed him. "tim, don't offend your mom like that. your moms cooking is exquisite."

"you want me to lie?" timmy questioned as he took a sip of his coffee.

"they can't be that good.."

"you haven't tried it? try them! here!" timmy said as he cut a piece of a pancake and fed it to y/n.

y/n laughed as she tried the pancake. "they aren't the best..."

"what? they're beautiful! look you even made a heart." timmy awed as he looked over at his girlfriend. kissing her cheek. "you're so lovely."