Prologue

She is standing on a seashore , remembering the beautiful days of her childhood. She really loved him more than anything in this world.

They were really good friends, not good friends they were more than that a beautiful relation means best friends forever type.
No sorry , no complaintswere their rules they just want happiness for each other.
If one is hurt, a person can see the pain in others eye and can go to any extend to bring that smile back.

She still remember those day when they used to play on same beach where she is waiting for him now, teasing eachother, splashing water and doing what not. After that they used to eat their special chocolate ice cream, as he cant have sugar due to diabetes...Khushi decided to eat sugar free ice cream from that day.Many times asked her to have her regular ice cream but she refused to listen him, she was as stubborn as him.

She smiled remembering those days after that ice-cream incident he refused to talk to her, but khushi is khushi...she always convenience him with her beautiful smile and crazy antics. Khushi always make him do things which is never wants to do but he can never win over his best friend.

Today he called her early in morning as he want to say something special to her...today he is gonna propose her. By thinking all this a beautiful smile spread on lips...ohh Arnav I am missing you, just come and say those magical words I want to hear from ages...my budhu (Stupid)Nannav.
Khushi giggles.

And then she heard him calling her and turned to see him standing in front of her with beautiful smile.
Today just say what you feel for me Arnav...please just say it.
Khushi thought as he advanced towards her.