Chapter 1: Fired

Bryan's POV:

I had just walked in the pizzeria and was talking to Helpy before I went and did paper work. Then Jon came through the doors.
Me: "Hello Jon what brings-"
Jon: "your fired."
Helpy: "w-what"
Me: "r-repeat that"
Jon: "your fired I'm not joking around grab your stuff say your goodbyes and leave."
He then went back out side.
Elizabeth then came up to me.
Baby: "y-your going?"
Me: "I-I g-guess"
She then hugged me. I hugged her back.
She started to cry. I had recently told her who I really was. I haven't told anyone else. Tho Molten watches me a lot so I wouldn't be surprised if he knew...
Ballora: "WHO MADE HER CRY!"
Baby: "m-mum B-Bryan is leaving"
Ballora: "w-what"
Helpy: "B-Bryan got fired by Jon for no r-reason"
~later~

I called a meeting. Even SpringTrap and Molten were there. Good. I need to tell them the truth. Everyone was there. Elizabeth and Helpy by my side. Ballora close by to make sure my sister and her daughter did not get hurt.
Me: "hello everyone.. thank you for coming I have called this meeting because-"
Helpy: "BRYANS LEAVING!"
Everyone gasped
Me: "yeah Jon fired me for an unknown reason...."
with that for the next hour we all chatted said our goodbyes hugged cried etc. even Molten and Dad looked sad. I mean is dad in control? Is he finally out of GlitchTraps grip for a little bit?
Me: "before I go there is one more thing I must tell you all..."
Jon: "time is up"
Me: "Jon just let me-"
Jon: "I can't let you do that..."
Me: "anyways my real name is-"
With that Jon grabbed me and thew me out.
Everyone: "BRYAN!"
He slammed the door behind me...
I started to walk into the alley way... just then two animatronics jumped down from seemingly no where.
It was SpringTrap and Molten.
SpringTrap: "Bryan... you gave me a second chance... a second chance that no one has ever given me before, I do thank you for that but I blew that second chance-"
Me: "shut up"
I walked over to him and hugged him.
Me: "you didn't ruin that chance GlitchTrap did. It's not your fault he takes over your body when ever he feels like it. I forgive you SpringTrap."
I stopped hugging him.
Me: "I will get us all out of this mess one way or another."
SpringTrap: "how? Jon fired you"
Me: "I... have my ways..."
SpringTrap: "ok... I will go now... Molten you might want to say what your going to say quick because Jon will be mad.. I will cover for you. Good luck in the future Bryan. Thank you. Tho I do wonder how do you know about glitchtrap?"
Me: "oh I have my ways now good luck to you as well."
With that SpringTrap left and went back inside.
I turned to Molten.
He hugged me
I hugged back.
Molten: "I-I have always cared for you Bryan I was just never aloud to show it... I hope that you have a good future ahead of you... I will miss you just like everyone else will at the pizzeria..."
Me: "I will make sure we see each other again one way or another. And thank you I have always known you have cared for me"

Meanwhile~

Micheals POV:

Ok something is up with Jon... he just fired me over the phone. I need to go to Bryan's pizzeria to tell him I know who he is. That he is my brother. The one I thought I had killed! I need to say sorry. I need to ask him if he wants to- never mind...
I started to run until I bumped into someone.

Bryan's POV:

I started to run to Micheals pizzeria. Then I bumped into someone and flew backwards.
It was Michael. He helped me up.

Me + Micheal: "I need to tell and ask you something"Me + Micheal: "you go first-"Me+ Michael: "no no you go- "Me+ Micheal: "Ok let's say it at the same time

Me + Micheal: "you go first-"
Me+ Michael: "no no you go- "
Me+ Micheal: "Ok let's say it at the same time. 3 2 1-"
Me + Micheal: "JON FIRED ME, I KNOW YOUR CHRIS/I AM CHRIS AND WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A PIZZERIA TOGETHER SO WE CAN FREE THE SOULS!?"
Me and Micheal just stared at each other.
I then took out my contacts and threw some washed over my hair and scrubbed it so the die would come out of it.

We then hugged.
Me: "and I think this is already answered but yes I will buy a pizzeria with you to save all the souls and do you know the truth about dad?"
Micheal: "that he is a child murderer and his soul lives on in a spring Bonnie animatronic yeah I know that"
Me: "do you know that someone was controlling him?"
Micheal: "WHAT?!"
Me: "ok let me tell you"
~later~
Micheal: "WHAT HE DIDN'T KILL THEM?!"
Me: "Nope."

End of Chapter.