Introduction

Within the past year, a lot of things have changed for the world of heroes. From the retirement of the #1 hero, All Might, to this massive rise of crime.

Yet, even this dark hour there is still hope for the future, as in UA high school, the #1 school for heroes in training, is making big changes.

Not in its massive increase in protection including dorms, that still to be refurbished, but in the changing of the seasons. Now the crisp autumn winds bring about the new year in UA. The first years now are second, seconds are third, and the third years graduate to go off into the world to make a difference. Now as the school reopens it's doors as students flood into it, bringing not only the knowledge of yesterday, but also the promise of tomorrow.

As all of them start their classes, they all know deep down that they have the potential to go beyond...

To be Plus Ultra.

A great thanks to my friend whom the RP was done with and permission given to publish this trash Marinmac2005. I also want to thank you all for reading this far, and I hope you continue reading! Please star, comment, and add this to your collection (if you want, no one's forcing you butifyouwouldthatwouldbegreat)