oikage

3rd person POV

(A/N) Oikawa likes to call Tobio pet names

Oikawa repeatedly asked Kageyama to come over, annoying him, Kageyama gave in and accepted his request. The two were in a "secret" relationship, although it didn't really matter to them if people found out, they just wanted to keep it that way for a while.

Kageyama reached Oikawa's house and knocked on his door. He opened the door, "Tobio-Chan!" Oikawa said and gave him a big hug. "Sorry for the intrusion.." Kageyama mumbled, Oikawa giggled and led him inside. The two were sitting in Oikawa's room quietly, "Tobio-Chan?" Oikawa asked, "Yeah?" He responded.
"Can you please stay for the nighttt?"
"..why?" He responded
"Cause my parents won't be home and I don't wanna be alone :<"
Kageyama sighed
"Fine I'll call my mom"
Oikawa wrapped his arms around Kageyama and left a little kiss on his cheek. He hugged him back nuzzling his face in Oikawa's chest.

After a a couples minutes of this Kageyama rested his head on Oikawa's chest and they layed there while Oikawa was playing with Kageyama's hair, he loved how soft it was, the navy blue color was beautiful in Tooru's eyes. "Sweetheart it's getting a little late, do you wanna call your mom?" He asked. No response. Oikawa realized Tobio fell asleep, he thought it was the most cutest thing ever, he reached to get Tobio's phone to tell his mom that he fell asleep and that he's gonna stay for the night. His mom was fine with it, which was a relief.

He felt bad for both Tobio and his mom, they went through a lot, Oikawa was heart broken remembering what happened that day..

It was a normal day, Tobio and Tooru hung our and he walked with Tobio to drop him at his house, he heard glass break inside. He looked at Tobio "Tobio-Chan?". "Uhm..I'll be fine.." Tobio said and slowly walked towards the door, he knocked. The door opened and a man with messy hair and a T shirt with shorts, holding a beer showed up. "AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FAGGOT?" He shiver Tobio inside and slammed the door shut. Without thinking Oikawa ran up to the door, grabbed the door knob and opened it. The man was so stupid he forgot to lock it. He saw Tobio being beaten and another woman on the side begging him to stop. Oikawa shoved the man out of the way and picked up Tobio, "what the hell" Tooru said mad. He picked up his phone and called the police...

Kageyama slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Oikawa "What time is it.?" He asked, "10:30, let's eat some food, I know it's a little late but you must be hungry" Tooru said. Tobio nodded in response, they got up and Oikawa made him some food. After Tobio finished he asked Oikawa if they could watch a movie, "Sure! Which one?"
"I was thinking...maybe The Princess and the Frog?" He said
Oikawa nodded and turned on the T.V to turn on the movie, "Blueberry, your going to the training camp right?".
"Yeah" Tobio responded

After the movie Tobio was asleep once again, he must be tired, Oikawa thought. He carried Tobio to his bed and layed him down, Tobio already changed before they started watching the movie so he didn't have to change him
(A/N) ;)))
Oikawa layed next to him, he looked at his boyfriend then started to stroke his hair. He loved him a lot, and he'll never let go of him.

So that's it for now! OiKage isn't very popular and most of you probably don't like it, but I'll try to write a KageHina fic next time since that's really popular C:
Hope you liked it? <3

-639 words