THIRTEEN

i love harry styles, that's it.

Y/N POV

"I missed you today!" Noah says to me, wrapping his arms around me and jumping on his bed.

"I missed you too." I tell him, putting my head on his chest. I could lay like this forever. Noah holds me, which instantly relaxes me from the day of stress that's been hanging over my head. Besides everything with Luke, Noah is all I can think about. All day I've just been nervous, but so excited to hang out with Noah and to be in his arms. My mind trails over everything that's happened today. Luke's gonna get hurt, but is probably sucking face with Ebony. All I want to do is make things right, but I need to somehow get him away from Ebony. It's all just a big mess now.

"Look at me." Noah says, which I do.

It's like my whole world is in front of me. That's it, I have to tell Jade. I tried to keep it on the down low at school, but he's my everything right now. For a while I believed in swearing off all boys, but if I lost Noah I don't know what I would do. Noah looks at me, which causes butterflies to swarm in my stomach. He reaches his hand out and runs his hand over my side. Shivers run down my spine as I feel his touch. As he pulls me closer, I think about how everything could be falling apart, but just having Noah makes me automatically feel better. I lean into him, placing my lips on his. 

We kiss, passion radiating through us. I can smell his cologne as I'm on top of him, my heart beating faster. Everything in this moment makes sense. Noah turns, leaning on top of me and pushing my further back on his bed. I trail kisses across his jawline, trying my best. Noah is my first boyfriend, so I'm new to all of it. But with Noah it's like it's all falling into place. I pull away and giggle, jumping up and walking over to his record player, putting on Noah's favorite album. 

"Come back!" Noah whines.

"I'm coming." I say to him, laughing at his attempt at pouting. 

I go back and sit oh his bed, letting him put his head on my lap. As I play with his hair, Noah hums along to the music enjoying the moment. His phone goes of with a call and he looks at the Caller ID, which takes us both by surprise. It's Ebony. By now I thought she would still be hooked on Luke or another one of her boy toys, it's been weeks since she last tried to get Noah. Noah looks at me and I nod, telling him to answer.

"Hello?" He says into the speaker.

"Noah! Is Y/n around?" She says, which makes my jaw drop.

"Yeah, she is actually. Listen, I don't want to be rude, but why are you calling me?" Noah asks.

"I just wanted to talk. I know I was nasty before, but I think we could make things between us work." Ebony says.

"You are aware that I have a girlfriend, right?" Noah asks, laughing.

"Um, of course, but I was thinking we didn't have to tell her." She says snottily. 

"Ebony, you're great and all, but I was never interested, sorry." Noah tells her.

"But-" Ebony says, but Noah hangs up. 

I have to tell Luke. She's literally trying to cheat on him and is probably trying to get someone else as we speak. Noah looks at me with wide eyes, putting his phone on his nightstand. This sucks, this really, really sucks. I was kind of hoping maybe Ebony would've actually changed like Luke said, but this just proves that she hasn't.

"I have to tell Luke." I blurt.

"Yeah, you need to. I can't believe she still doing this." Noah says, a hint of disgust in his voice.

"That girl needs to get her priorities straight." I say, Noah and I laughing.

a/n -

harry styles + kelsy karter = the perfect collab

<3 lilia