The Approach

Metera gazes achingly at the before her, tempted and eager to please herself and the lust she has acquired from seeing the bulge in his pants. "What do I have to do suck that all night" Metera purred as she directed her affections on him, he could feel her hands grasping his thighs inching closer to her prize. "Well, go-ahead you can have what you want as long as you keep your lips on it till I tell you. Then I may give you the ride of your life" He smirked, knowing that she was going to slurring her words while moaning in minutes. She started to unzip his jeans while trying not to rush her hands into a frenzy, she was on her knees in between his legs while he was grinning at her anticipation. Once bit off the zipper from his pants she unleashed his 11 in cock. She started to droll with lust, then he put his hands on her head and began throat-fucking her. Metera started to go blank she had good dick before but this was something she dreamed of. While he kept fucking her throat she started to fondle her tits to get herself going. Every thrust inside her mouth made her more and more entranced by the cock feeling herself submit. He suddenly stopped before he came down her mouth, he wanted to make sure was stuffed with his cum. When he looked down she was already fucked out, she was drooling with her eyes rolled behind her head while furiously fingering herself moaning. So he picked her up and impaled the slutty cat woman on his cock making her moan in ecstasy. He kept fucking her at a rough pace making her start mumbling the occasional" fuck" and harder" while moaning. When he finally started to feel himself reaching the climax he stopped. "Why the fuck did you stop... I want it now!" she started slurring her words, "Be specific, what do you want, use your big girl words" he added making sure she was gonna remember his dick forever. "Please put your big cock in me and fuck my lights out!" She finally caved, "Good girl," He said smugly at that instant he slammed into her harshly earning her the best orgasm of her life. After she came her mind went black, he had come after a few more thrusts and made sure to pump into her so it stays for a while. "Well that was fun such a shame you couldn't take it, find me when you wanna feel good again" While walking away leaving her filled with cum next to the tree.