nineteen.

THE DAY WAS BORING, y/n sat on boris's bed, sitting against his bed frame as she read him a piece of her favorite book

THE DAY WAS BORING, y/n sat on boris's bed, sitting against his bed frame as she read him a piece of her favorite book. theo and sadie were not there, it was their day off.

boris smiled as he watched y/n let a small laugh escape her mouth as she read a paragraph of the book. "'so this is what he smells like when his body isn't covered in suntan lotion, this is what he smells like, this is what he smells like,'"

y/n sighed as she closed the book laying it on boris's side table. boris looked over at her confused as to why she stopped.

"and that is all for today." y/n sighed.

"what? you didn't even finish the sentence." boris spoke as he tried to sit.

y/n got closer to him. "ah-ah-ah! relax, there's no need for you to sit up."

"i'm not dying anymore. i feel much better. and my face has healed." boris sat next to her, hissing as he touched his ribs.

"what'd i say?"

boris rolled his eyes as y/n softly chuckled. y/n looked around wondering as to what she could do, she grinned as she saw a stack of uno cards.

"uno?" she asked.

boris shrugged. "fine, but only because i always win."

y/n smirked as she grabbed the cards, shuffling them. she then moved from her position and sat herself in front of him, giving some cards to boris and herself finally putting the rest in the center.

boris flipped the first card, revealing a red card. boris put one down as y/n did the same. boris later changed the color, making it blue.

y/n grinned as she put down a blue, boris doing the same. y/n then pulled out a 4+ blue card and put it on the pile.

boris groaned. "ah! that's not fair."

"it actually is."

"fine, game on."

the game actually ended up lasting for about twenty minutes finally making y/n the winner. boris rolled his eyes as he saw how happy she got.

"ha! you lost, you little pussy!" y/n yelled.

boris laughed as he touched his ribs. "that wasn't fair!"

"if was! you're just mad because i beat you!"

after the two played one more round, y/n winning once more. boris felt tired and fell asleep, y/n smiled as she watched him sleep peacefully.