#1

Tarah took piano lessons on Thursdays. Most people probably imagine a little, dusty, old lady in a little, dusty, old church sitting on the piano bench breathing down your neck. But that wasn't the case for Tarah. Her teacher was 23 and undoubtedly the most beautiful man she'd ever seen. At 4:00 o'clock, Tarah would make the trek across the street where she would spend an hour learning piano from a god. He had curly, dirty blond hair and deep blue eyes you could get lost in. He was a good teacher too. He had taught her many things about piano. Sometimes, she'd get it wrong on purpose just to feel his finger tips on the top of hers.
Today was Thursday and Tarah decided to take care with her outfit that day. She wore a skirt, a short skirt that never failed to ride up her thighs. She also wore a low, v-neck shirt that clung to her skin. Tarah our on her favorite push-up bra and made sure her breast were visible if you stood above her. She didn't bother with underwear. That morning in the shower, Tarah made sure to shave and lotion everything. She even put on a little mascara for extra measure.
At 4:00 o'clock Tarah made her way over to Levi's house with her piano book in hand. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It only took a moment for it to open.
"Tarah how many... times—" he paused for a moment and looked her over. She was sure he'd never seen her like this. Terse smirked. In fact no man had ever looked at her like that.
"How many times... what ... sir?" She she let the words times and sir stick on her lips for a touch longer and the other words. Drawing them out. His eyes went to her lips. He cleared his throat.
"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to knock. Come on in." He opened the door up for him. She noticed that her waited for her to walk inside first. He had never done that before. She blushed and made a show of dropping her book.
"Sorry, I'm clumsy sometimes..." Tarah bent over, exposing her bare ass to her piano teacher and retrieved her book. Levi took a deep breath.
"That's okay. Let's get started why don't you take a seat at the piano and play for me." He said and she did. She played for a good 15 minutes while he stood over her. She hoped he was studying more than just her finger tips on the keys. Finally, at the end of her song she fail to hit a key. On the out side she huffed in dissatisfaction but on the inside she jumped with joy.
"No, like this." He placed his fingers on top of hers and they began to play. She felt his warm breath on her cheek and neck. She sucked in a breath and so did he. He knew what was happening and he should have stopped but he just couldn't. His fingers fell away from her hands and landed on her hips. She tensed at this touch and he tightened his grip.
"Keep playing" he muttered as he got on his knees. She obeyed him as his fingers found the hem of her skirt and then her pussy. She gasped and stopped playing. She bit her lip and whines as he let his middle finger rub her clit.
"I said keep playing. Come on now, spread your legs." She spread her legs and moaned trying desperately to play the keys as he teased her with his fingers. She couldn't play after he slide his second finger inside her. Levi stood up and bent Tarah over the piano bench. She could hear him removing his belt and unbuttoning his pants. He leaned over her and whispered
"You know, if I would have known what a naughty little girl you were, I could've been doing this for a long time." Tarah felt the tip of his cock rub her entrance and she moaned.
"Is this what you wanted today? Trust me, your cute little mini skirt didn't go unnoticed. Mm, or your shirt that shows me everything I want to see." He hesitated a moment longer before ramming his thick cock into her right pussy. She screamed and arched her back.
"Damn, baby you're so tight." He said and let it slide into her deeper. She screamed again.
"Is this your first?" He asked and she nodded.
"Good"