twenty one.

HER LEGS BURNED as she ran away from timmy's house

HER LEGS BURNED as she ran away from timmy's house. she ran towards boris's without stopping, making the heart shaped necklace move up and down.

once she was near by, she finally stopped and grabbed a cigarette from her sweaters pocket and a lighter. she lit the cigarette as she cried, her eyes were red and her vision was blurry.

y/n walked into boris's house, she sucked the cigarette as she sat on the couch, putting the letters on boris's coffee table.

she rubbed her head as she now had a headache caused by the cries. she moved her right leg up and down as she couldn't believe what happened.

she eventually got up and put out her cigarette on an ashtray. she walked back to the living room and sat on the floor as she brought her knees up to her face, tears continuing to spill her eyes

boris noticed small whimpers and sobs coming from downstairs so he walked out of his room, seeing a mysterious figure on the floor.

theo was snoring loudly on boris's bed, didn't even flinch when boris got out of the bed. he walked towards the figure noticing that it was y/n.

"y/n?" he asked as he kneeled besides her.

y/n looked up. boris was able to see how bright her eyes were as tears never did stop leaving her eyes.

"shit, y/n. what happened?"

"he left! he fucking left!" y/n sobbed.

boris immediately brought her in for a hug as y/n excepted and soaked boris's shirt. she held tightly onto him not thinking of letting go any sooner.

boris was eventually able to calm her down as he laid her head onto his lap. he placed his hand on her hair as he softly touched it. y/n whimpered as she tried to stop her crying. but just couldn't.

"it's okay, love. i've got you." boris repeated her words. "you're going to be okay, i'm here."

y/n looked up at the ceiling feeling as her eyes were now swollen, only letting a few tears fall from her eyes.

y/n was comforted by boris, his touch only calmed her. causing her to fall asleep in his arms, boris never did stop stroking her.

he was glad that he was finally able to be there for her. she was always there for him and now he was able to comfort her the way that she comforted him.

as she slept, boris looked at the coffee table. seeing the letters crumbled up. he didn't want to intervene in their problems, but he just had urge to.

he carefully grabbed them. and began to read, reading timmy's delicate words. y/n continued to sleep, feeling the warmth of boris.

boris read through every letter, reading every word. as much as he wanted to control his feelings, he couldn't. he could see how hurt timmy left her.

he put the letters back on the coffee table, as he continued to run his fingers through her hair. how could anyone hurt her? she was so sweet and so loving.

as he began to think and question everything, small steps were heard. he looked up and saw theo, who walked towards him.

"w-what happened?" theo softly asked as he sat next to boris.

"he left her." boris answered as he looked down at her.

"who?"

"timmy."

theo raised his eyebrow in confusion. "but timmy would never do that. he loves her."

boris sighed. "he still loves her, but he left."

"did she tell you?"

"he wrote to her."

theo looked down at y/n. now he was angry. after months of y/n explaining how happy she was that timmy would be with her for the rest of her life. and now it was all gone, all her happiness towards their future was gone.

the two stayed silent as their thoughts ran through their heads. the same question repeating through their minds. 'why? why would he do this to her?'

y/n opened her eyes slowly, still feeling how swollen they were. she softly sat up as boris's hands left her hair. she sat in the middle of theo and boris.

she looked down at her necklace, which perfectly fitted around her neck. she tried to control her cries but just couldn't. she brought her knees up to her chest. as soft cries left her mouth.

she pulled out a cigarette and lit it. inhaling and exhaling. she wanted it to stop, she didn't want to believe that he was gone. that the first person she ever really fell in love with, was gone.

boris and theo looked at her. the two then leaned their heads on her shoulders. while she just tried to enjoy her cigarette, but she didn't think that she would ever enjoy anything ever again.