A stormy night

•< jennavy's pov>•
I was in the dorms with my roommate and we were just talking and she was drinking moonshine
And I was drink my favorite soda, which was root beer! And our android , Tom dropped something on accident...and that when it happened she yelled at the android and she punches him in the face, kicked him and stomping on him...Tom grabbed an knife and killed her!!! Did he just murder someone?! Why would he do that!?!?!
That's when I tried to stop him by putting him in a head lock, He was stronger than me he just shook me off! Then he stared at me, and he gave me a sinister smile.
Which I think that means I should run, so I ran to my room, puts some clothes and such in my backpack and ran out the door! As soon as I reached to the stop sign, Tom came out an ran after me! I ran as fast as I could!
•<Connor's pov>•
I was outside with Lieutenant Anderson, and all of a sudden I saw a 19 year old girl, running form her own Android. He seemed like a deviant!,so I started to chase after it! I scanned the girl first , her name is "Jennavy Marie Matos". She seemed very frightened. I got close to the Android and tackled him, and handcuffed him.

"Lieutenant Anderson, I caught an deviant chasing one of his owners, she goes by "Jennavy Marie Matos" I said when I called the lieutenant.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder

•<jennavy 's pov>•
I put my hand on the Android detective's shoulder and I was so shy to say thank you but I have to say it anyway

"t-thank you sir" I

said shyly

He replied with "you're welcome ms. Matos."

I was still in shock from all what has happened,then the android detective put his hand on my shoulder and said

"You can come with me if you want to"

I nodded at him, and followed him

((Sorry if it's bad, hi I'm the author/ main character in this book, yea I'm Jennavy m. Matos... this is my first time making a fanfiction on this...I'm very shy so you enjoy this, also sorry if it's short 383 words))