Jimin's pov

Going to school is a nightmare. I headed to my locker and accidentally bumped into my bullies."look what we have here, alonely fag ,all alone" Kim said grabing my neck lifting me from the ground and suddenly let go of me and I fell to the ground."I didn't mean to bump into you." I said covering my face."Well sorry isn't going to get you out of this."

Some of Kim's friends joined him and beat me up. They hit me on the stomach and let's say I'm just glad they never hit my face. What would I be without my face. Once they hit me to their satisfaction they left me there. Luckily it was lesson time so everyone was in class. I got up and headed to the bathrooms to clean my self up. I wanted to skip class but decided not to. I would try my best to avoid them at all cost.

Listening to my favourite song always makes me cheer up. It's called Bang bang bang.

I headed to class since it was almost third period.I took my seat next to Lisa .I enjoy how happy she is even after being bullies. She stands up to them, well her wolf does. Some times I just wish I could have my wolf maybe it could protect us.

"What are you thinking of?" Lisa asks me ."Nothing ..." "I'm your best friend and I know you better ,so you might as well just tell me." "Just about my wolf " "I'm sure you'll shift soon no need to stress your self out,just focus on now ." "I guess you are right" "Guess? The fact is I'm always right." "You can keep telling yourself that." Soon the lesson started and I decided not to tell her of what happened in the morning