My Love

Gabriel was leaning against the wall after being defeated once again, by Ladybug and Chat noir, in his foyer. Nathile walked over to him as she gently said
N sir?
But she didn't get an answer and just as she was going to leave she was pulled into her bosses embrace.
N s-sir?
G Nathile, I think I should give up.
N w-what do you mean, sir? Why?
G I-I think I've moved on from her, Nathile.
N really? Well if that's what you want sir...I will do anything to ensure yours and Adrien's happiness...even if it means I have to sacrifice myself, sir.
G thank you, Nathile...I've always been able to count on you.
N no problem si-mphm!
She was interrupted by Gabriel roughly and passionately kissing her. To say the least she was absolutely stunned but when she registered what was happening she kisses him back. He smiled into the kiss and so did she. Once they let go they were both panting profusely.
G you're the one who made me move on.
N I'm sorry. I didn't mean to try and make you forget her.
G no no it's okay...I realized that in this case moving on is just keeping the good memories and feelings she gave and find someone who makes me feel the same way. That's you, my dear Nathile.
N I would like that, Gabe.
Then he kissed her again as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Then they let go.
G I love you! I want to scream to the whole of Paris how much I love you!
Then suddenly, he attacked her neck with sweet kisses which, made her moan in absolute pleasure.
N mmmmmm.
G do you like that, baby?
N *closes her eyes* mhmmmmmm ahhhhh!
She yelled quietly as he bit into her neck.
G mmmm you taste so good, baby.
N *whines* Gabriel mmmmm s-stop *gasps* teasing!
G mhmmm let me think about it...*pretends to think*...no.
N why?!
G cause your reactions turn me the fuck on.
Nathile blushed as bright as a strawberry but tried to hide it by pushing him away and pretending to be mad at him. As she wasn't looking Gabe came up behind her and gently wrapped his arms around her as he whispered.
G I know you want me, Nat. I love you.
N hmmm maybe....but you'll have to show me how much you love me.
G *smirks* how do you suggest I do that, my love?
N let me get you started.
Then she walked over to him, pushed him against the wall and then she took off his jacket, then blazer, tie and then finally his shirt leaving him absolutely shirtless. Then as Nat stared into his lust filled eyes, he kissed her just like the first time. But he had flipped them around so she was against the wall. They felt a breeze come in from an open window so, Nathile gave him his shirt back but he refused to put it on so she had to seduce him into putting it on.
N hmmm, Gabe you know I'm really hot.
G I can fix that.
Then her took of all of her clothes which left her in only her black lingerie. As they were kissing they felt the same breeze go by but when Gabe went to grab her shirt he saw her putting on his shirt. He smiled at her as she looked so cute...then she walked over to her bag in only Gabe's shirt as she took out a pair of shorts. She quickly slid them up her long legs as Gabriel just stared at her.
N take a picture it lasts longer.
He only smiled at her as he put on the spare shirt he kept in his office incase of emergencies. Nathile quickly put her clothes, which were scattered everywhere, in her bag and as she bent down to pick up the last of it Gabriel had smacked her butt. She jumped slightly but then started laughing. Then she put it all away and walked up to Gabe with a mischievous smile on her face. She walked right in front of him and just as the two were about to kiss again she pulled back and said
N nah!
Then she walked over to her desk and opened her computer. Then her phone rang and as she answered it it was a supplier telling her about the next shipment. As they were in the middle of their conversation Gabe had picked her up so she said
N I'm going to have to go...please email me the details...okay thank you...yes you too goodbye.
Then she hung up and before she could say anything he kissed her on the lips and she returned it. A few minutes later they let go and he bite her lower lip as he growled.
G MINE! YOU'RE MINE! NO ONE ELSE'S, MY LOVE!
She smiled at him as she reached up to his hair and ran her fingers through it as she kissed him on the cheek and said
N yes. I'm yours, my beautiful butterfly.
G good, my little peacock. You know what would make this moment better?
N hm? What?
G if you took your hair out.
N do you want me to?
G hmmm yes!
She laughed and took her hair out as Gabe had sat her in his lap in a straddling position. He was becoming harder and harder by the second and now Nat could feel it.
N oh! Someone's enjoying this aren't they?
He blushed and said
G I love you
N I love you too.
Then her phone rang again and as she looked at it she saw it was Audrey! She pushed Gabe away and answered the phone saying.
N Nathile Sancoeur here...how can I help you?
Au urgh! Finally! I had to text you like a thousand times and you still didn't answer.
N I'm sorry about that Mrs. Bourgeois I was caught up in something *looks at Gabe*
G *smirks*
Au whatever now put Gabriel on the phone!
She looked at him and he shook his head so she said.
N I'm afraid he is busy right now.
Au busy!? I don't care put him on the phone. He should be able to drop everything to talk to his most important client!
N I'm sorry Mrs. Bourgeois but he doesn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.
Au this is ridiculous utterly ridiculous! How did you even get that job, bitch? You probably slept with him to get that job! Slut!
N *tears up* I'm sorry Mrs Bourgeois but I have to go...good day! *hangs up*
Nathile had started to cry as all the horrible things people used to say to her came back. She then felt herself being pulled into a hug as she heard Gabriel say.
G I'm sorry it's my fault. I should of just talked to her!
N no no it's fine...don't worry about it.
G are you sure?
N yeah.
G hey! Don't let the things she said get to you. You are amazing and beautiful Nathile. Not some slut or bitch. The press only made up that we were sleeping together. Don't feel bad about it okay?
N okay.
Then she kissed him gently.
G you know if those rumors about us sleeping together bothers you so much we could always make it reality.
He said smiling flirtatiously as he pinned her to the sofa with her arms above her head.
N hmmmmm we certainly could, Mr Agrest but I think that would be a complete nightmare...the press would have a field day!
G who said we had to tell anyone?
He asked her as growled lowly and nipped at her bottom lip.
N you are quite the charmer aren't you?
G hmmm only because you are intoxicating.
Then the couple had gone back to kissing each other and just letting their hearts speak for them. Little did they know that there kwamis were watching it all unfold as the couple blossomed. That night the last thing she heard before she fell asleep was...
G I love you, my beautiful little peacock. My love.