𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂🥺

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 2, 2020

"WHAT IS YOU SAYING BRUH?" I yelled at my babymama Nisha.

"I'm saying you be having him around too much, you can't see him for a while." She shrugged looking at me carelessly.

I had just came to get Draco but here she go with this bullshit.

"YOU REALLY DOING TOO FUCKING MUCH, IMMA SEE MY SON" I yelled at ha.

I'm bout mad and hurt all in one.

"No you not, you can't see him." She looked at me. "Not until I say so."

"YOU TRIPPING MANE, WATCH OUT" I continued to yell pushing ha out the way.

She followed behind me scooping Draco up from the couch.

"No Kentrell, move. Get the fuck out." She demanded.

"I could really get him right now, and yo ass wouldn't say shit. But ight bet, I gotchu." I shooked my head walking out the house going back into my car.

I got inside speeding off.

"Bitch ain't gone keep me from my son, don't know what the fuck she thought." I mumbled to myself feeling tears coming in my eyes.

I blinked them away cause I'm not about to cry.

I lit up a blunt as I drove to my house.

I made it do my house, and parked before getting out going into my house.

Going up to my room walking past everybody, I closed my door and laid across my bed.

Looking up at the ceiling thinking about what just happened.

I know I got other kids, but she can't keep me from my son.

Putting out the blunt, I closed my eyes.

"I need you." I mumbled slowly falling asleep.

"Are you okay?" Naomi voice said behind me.

I turned around and instantly pulled ha into a hug.

She hugged me back wrapping ha arms around my neck as mines wrapped around ha waist.

"No, I'm not." I mumbled. "I wanna be able to see my son."

"It's okay Kentrell, she'll come around. Give it time, I know you wanna see him. Just hold on though." She told me.

"How do you know that for sure though?" I asked.

"Just know I know, spend time with your other sons while you waiting. I know they miss you too." She continued to talking.

"But imma miss him though." I looked down at ha.

"I know you are, but don't worry. It'll get better." She rubbed ha hand down my face standing on ha tippy toes kissing my cheek.

I nodded my head slightly smiling. "Thank you ma."

"You welcome, now come on." She grabbed my hand.

"Where we going?" I asked as she lead me somewhere.

The sun was setting again.

"Shhhh, and just come with me." She said as she continued walking.

I shrugged letting ha lead me to wherever we were going.

We ended up at this forest type of section.

There was this river with a bridge and she stopped there.

"Let's go." She said as she walked on the bridge.

I followed ha while watching.

Damn, she must been lonely in my dreams.

"Okay Kentrell, stop here." She faced the river. "This is the river of wishes."

"The what now?" I asked.

"River of wishes, but it only works in emergencies. Like if a love one is dying or something like that." She explained.

"Okay, but it can't help me now. So why show it to me?" I asked.

She shrugged stepping off on the other side of the bridge as she appeared in a bikini.

"Okay, how the hell you do that?" I asked.

"Your dreaming, anything is possible." She shrugged getting into the water.

I scrunched my face up but thought about what she said.

Then I ended up in swimming trunks.

Guess we going for a swim.

"Oh shit Kentrell, somebody is waking you up. You have to go, bye. Feel better though." She said as she started to disappear.

I smacked my lips.

I was just starting to feel better.

"Aye mane, wake yo ass up." I heard Boomer say.

"Mane what?" I snapped mad.

I wanna be with Naomi.

I was starting to have fun.

"We just came to see what's wrong with you, you been sleep for a while." Boomer shrugged. "You looked mad when you came in."

"Nisha won't let me see Draco anymore." I sat up knowing that I wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep with them in here.

"Why the fuck not?" All of them asked in sync.

"Talking about I let him be around too much shit, and she don't like it or whatever." I shooked my head lighting up a blunt.

"Mane she always be with some bullshit." Kd shooked his head. "Yo twin don't see too much."

"Exactly." Everybody including me agreed.

"Maybe she just saying that for right now." Boomer said.

"Ion know, but she gotta know. Ian just finna not see my son." I hit the blunt.

Naomi said it's gonna be okay, so I'm just hopping she right.

"She just overreacting right now nigga, you gone be able to see him." Ben assured me.

"Right." Babyjoe said.

"I hope so." I mumbled shaking my head.