Chapter One:"Its Red Week Young Heros!"

-Midoriya's POV-
I'm writing in my notebook as All Might walks in."Class sit down I have something to tell you all." He says and half the class gets shorter.I put my notebook away and look up to see Kachan and Todaroki walk in.I feel myself get hot when I look at Todaroki so I hide my face in a history book and act like I'm studying."Now,we all know about the little red string around our ring finger that only you can see?" All Might asks."Yes." The class says back. "Well,this month school is going to go on a break because your strings will connect with someone else."He says,"Its called red week because..." He starts and explains everything. I space out thinking how I'm probably going to never get my soulmate.
-Todaroki's POV-
I look over to Midoriya as All Might explained red week. He looked as if he was sad as he played with his pencil. I wonder what's wrong..I thought. I didn't think on who my soulmate could be.I just wanted it to be him. He looked as if he had watched his dog get run over because his eyes widened and became tearful."Dismissed. You can go home."All Might says. We all stand up and Midoriya is the first out. Normally he wold wait but now he's
quickly getting his stuff. "Midoriya?" I say to him at his locker."Y-Yea..?" He says back."You alright? You seem sad." I say and look him in the eyes.He lets out a sad sigh,and looks at me back with his sparkling green eyes."I'm never going to get a soulmate..everyone hear hates me so.."He says.I grab his hand out of warning and he becomes bright red."Not everyone hates you.." I say.His eyes become misty and he hugs me tightly and nuzzles his head into my neck and I could feel the heat off of him as I hug him back.