twenty two.

THE SUN WENT DOWN as y/n sat in the corner of the room

THE SUN WENT DOWN as y/n sat in the corner of the room. she brought the bottle of vodka towards her lips as she damaged her body some more.

"you're one piece of shit tim! yet i still f-fucking love you!" she sobbed. "why would you do this to me? why? all i've ever done was love you!"

she drank some more, liking the way that the alcohol burned her throat. she grabbed her necklace and opened it up.

"fuck you. fuck you!" she yelled as she closed the locket.

she got up as she held the bottle, she stumbled around her room. she saw pictures of him pinned in the corner of her room.

she punched the wall, anger flowing through her veins. she punched it until her hand turned red. "fuck!"

she wanted the drunk to hit her, she wanted to feel empty. she didn't care what she took or drank all she knew was that she needed something.

so that's when it hit her, y/n grabbed a hundred dollars and her shoes. she then ran to the bus station. once she got on she looked out the window as tears continued to fall.

she then got off the bus and walked around, finally finding the apartments in which kotku lived. y/n walked towards the building, she opened up the door and walked in. she walked up the stairs, finally finding 117.

she knocked on the door, kotku finally opening the door. kotku looked surprised, never did she think that y/n would ever show up at her apartment.

"y/n? you alright?" kotku asked.

y/n gulped as she wiped her tears. "hi, i'm fine."

"you wanna come in?"

"sure." y/n responded as she walked in.

kotku then lead y/n to her living room, where the two sat down. y/n looked around as kotku worried. "so what brings you here?"

"i need something.."

"like what?"

"anything! i-i just want to feel empty...numb!"

"you?"

"yes! who else?"

"what happened? really? you're not the type to be..."

"kotku! yes or no?" y/n yelled making her flinch.

"jesus, calm down. fine...um-i've got some molly, coke, weed, acid, and xanax.."