Ch🖤one

"The Volturi...They are coming." Says Alice, she looks at both newly parents Bella and Edward.
"Why must they come?! They know Renesmee is of no threat to them!" Bella rages. She had a right to be, after being threatened by Aro - leader of the Volturi only months ago he decides to come and visit.
"Bella - I know this news displeases you," says Carlisle. "It displeases all of us but while Renesmee may still be part human you must keep in mind that she is also part vampire... One day...urges...might arise." The blonde haired doctor says resting a hand gently on his daughter in laws shoulder.
"Really Carlisle?! She hasn't touched a drop of blood in her life!" Bella shouts angry that Carlisle would say such a thing about her daughter - his grandchild.
"And whiles that may be true Bella...you have." Carlisle says calmly.
"What?!" Bella questions confused on how this was any where related to the topic of her daughter.
"Whiles you were pregnant and your body was shutting down - you could not stomach foods or liquids. We gave you blood and you drunk it Bella...I'm sure you understand that whatever the mother eats or drinks the child also receives it as well." Carlisle says.
Bella keeps silent and drops her head into Edwards shoulder, his arm comes around to pull her close, closer than she already was into his body. "Don't worry Bella, we'll handle this...together." Edward whispers hand coming to grasp her own pale one in his hand.
"Together..." Bella's brownish gold eyes clashes with Edwards.
"The Volturi -" alice starts her gold eyes looking out of the window. "They're here!"
As soon as alice says that a knock at the door can be heard. "I'll... go get that." Carlisle excuses himself from the living room. Bella and Edward exchange looks with one another, they knew their daughter was safely tucked away in her room at Carlisle's and Esme's house - Jacob was just upstairs with her, but she couldn't knock the unsettling feeling she was having. Something was going to happen today, she wasn't sure what but she knew it would be bad.
Jasper could feel Bella's emotions from over where he was standing, he shifts his eyes over to her for a split second and send calming waves of emotions back to her, their golden eyes clash and she gives the male a small smile. "Thanks Jasper." She says.
"Not a problem Bella..." he replies.
Not long after does Carlisle enter the main room accompanied by the four Volturi guards and Aro - the other two kings following hot on his tail.
"A Bella! I know I've said it before but I do say, immortality suits you." Aro greets the newborn with a smile. But something cold lurks behind it.
Caius tchs, "We did not come here for a friendly gathering. We've come to see the hybrid, Cullens - let us see the child so we can be gone. This place smells much like wet dog and it is starting to annoy me."
Bella growls lowly getting a mid angry look from Caius. "Ah yes renessmee, I'll go get her!" Esme says with a small smile quickly removing herself from the slowly becoming tensed environment. Returning seconds later with Renesmee the two walk in, Renesmee with a smile on her face and Esme with a slight frown. Renesmee hand is held outwards in a fist almost as if she is holding something.
"Nessa..honey, come here." Bella calls out to her daughter.
"Can (y/n) come too?!" Renesmee questions with a tilted head.
"(Y/n)?!"
Mumbles from the Volturi and some from the Cullens travel throughout the room. "Ah sure sweetie," Bella says holding a hand out for her daughter to take.
Renesmee comes skipping over towards her parents before stopping short. "What's that? You don't wanna stand next to them?!"
"..."
"Why not?!"
"..."
"That's okay (y/n), I'll just let mommy and daddy know." Renesmee continues over to her parents. "(Y/n) says she doesn't wish to be apart of this discussion."
"That's okay sweetie, (y/n) doesn't have to join us." Bella says pulling her child in close to her and Edwards body.
Edward frowns and narrows his eyes at Bella. Ever since their daughter had made a "new friend" she had been acting strange, he wondered if Bella was playing along with Renesmee imagination for the sake of their child having a somewhat normal life.
"My... oh my! You've grown in the last few months since I've seen you Renesmee." Aro crackles time himself.
The last few months Renesmee went from looking like a seven to eight year old to looking more like a ten to twelve year old. At heart she was only two but in appearance she looked far from two.
"Yeah I have, haven't I?!" Renesmee tilts her head towards the side with a hum. She seemed awfully calm compared to everyone else in the room - most of them assumed it was because she was just a child and didn't know the true dangers of the people that stood before her but jasper could see something in her eyes - this man was of no threat to her and she knew it almost in a way, she held a aura of confidence but still cautiousness around her. Her emotions showed that she was calm and unfearful.
"I mean (y/n) says that my aging process is starting to slow but it's not really noticeable yet." Renesmee says once more mentioning this mystery person. Aro hums his red eyes glancing up to both parents before landing on Carlisle - the leader of head member of the Cullen/Hale clan. "Tell me old friend, have you gained a new member of sorts?!" Aro's words made him sound curious but his eyes held nothing but mischief and anger in them.
"No Aro we haven't..." Replies Carlisle.
"Than whom of this - (y/n), does the hybrid child speak of?!"
"That'll be her imaginary friend." Edward cuts in. Bella looks up at her husband before turning her glance down to Renesmee who seems to be frowning at her fathers words.
"Since she's so young and can't be around other children her age - for obvious reasons, we, Bella and I believe she made up a friend using her imagination."
Renesmee frown deepens and she pulls away from her mother and fathers side. "(Y/n) isn't imaginary! You take that back right now!"
"Renesmee honey...calm down." Edward says.
"No! You said she's make believe! (Y/n) is just as real as any one of us! She's standing right there!" Renesmee points towards the wall that stands just aside of the steps.
Nothings there...or at least nothing everyone can see isn't.
Demetri snickers to himself. He was the same way as a child.
Felix looks at the hybrid child with a hint of amusement in his eyes.
And Jane and Alec roll their eyes in sync at the hybrids child's childish nature.
"Renesmee honey...no ones there -" Bella says trying to reason with her daughter. She knew she shouldn't have played along with her child's imagination. She should have fed into her thoughts that she actually had a friend that lived with them, but she couldn't help it. Renesmee was her daughter - her only child and she was lonely.
"No! Don't lie mommy, you can see her too! You told me you could! Remember?! You gave us both a goodnight kiss yesterday!" Renesmee's voice was now starting to raise.
"Renesmee... please listen to me. (Y/n) isn't real. She is just a fragment of your imagination. Now stop raising your voice young lady!" Edward steps forward now.
"No daddy!"
"NO!"
Edward finds himself being thrown back against a wall with great force, it was as if two giant unforeseen hands grabbed him and shoved him to the side, almost as if he weighted nothing.
Edward groans as his back makes contact with the wall, he slides down towards the floor with another grunt of pain.
Now everyone eyes were on Renesmee who was panting heavily.
"D-did you do that honey?!" Bella was scared to even ask the question, if Renesmee had a gift than that would one outta two things - the Volturi might want to use her and her gift for evil doings or they would see her as a threat and eliminate her.
Both choices weren't sitting well as of this moment.
"No mommy," Renesmee shakes her head long brown hair goes flying everywhere.
"That would be my doing..."