First Day

Pierce : Before anything else... I would like to introduce to you myself...

(Minion #1 : Ohh no... Not again...)

Pierce : This is to my readers who didn't read the introduction...

(Minion #1 : I think they already read it, if not maybe the obvious reason? Its too long...)

Pierce : as the title says, I'm Pierce Knightguard...

(Minion #1 : Yeah, that's right... Just ignore me! Grrr...)

Pierce : A vampire that made Waverly's heart melt....

(Minion #1 : Ok... I'll forgive you for that...)

Pierce : I have a rare talent that other vampires dont have...

(Minion #1 : Yes... and that's the ability to fly)

Pierce : Surely a rare talent right???
Ok..I'll proceed to the main focus of my story... 
That is when I first attend in West Marin Heights...

(Minion #1 : You better start telling them now.. I'll just eat cupcake here...)

Pierce : What!!! You'll just leave me here???

(Minion #1 : Dont worry Pierce... I'm just WRITE here... hehehehe... Get it huh?? Write into Right)

Pierce : Ohh..fine... Its better if your not commenting in my story...

(Minion #1 : Really Pierce???..Ohh...Someone would love to accompany you...)

Pierce : And who is it??? I hope its not Shelly...

(Minion #1 : Wow!!! How Did you know that??)

Pierce : What!!!! Its Shelly???

(Minion #1 : Just joking... Its just your beloved Waverly... Hi Ms. Wave...)

Pierce : Hi...Beatiful Mermaid... I love you Wave...

(Waverly : Hi Ms. Minion #1... and I love you too Pierce...)

(Minion #1 : Ok... This will be exciting... I'll just leave you two here and finish eating my cupcakes..)

Pierce : Sure, you can go now...
I want to continue my story with Waverly by my side...

(Waverly : *blushes*)

(Minion #1 : Hehehe... ok..ok... BYE LOVEBIRDS... I'll come back later...)

(Waverly : Bye Ms. Minion #1 !!!)

Pierce : Ok... Now the writer is gone for a while... Let me continue my story...
But before I proceed.. I'll tell you on how I become a Vampire...

(Waverly : That is in Chapter 14 page 1 of the MATVWLT...)

Pierce : Way back in 1827...Me and my Father used to go to my favorite place to play Hide and Seek...

(Waverly : Pierce brought me there... It's called "Pierce's Point"..check it on google to see what it looks like... But I tell you its really "Breathtaking"...)

Pierce : I was in the Pierce point with my Father when suddenly an Unknown Creature attacked us...
My father told me to hide behind the bushes...
I did what my father told me,
I was so scared and I didn't know what to do..
so I stayed there for a couple of minutes before I decided to stand up and see what happened..
I cried at the sight of my father who is lying on the ground and already dead...
The beast who killed my father was no where to be seen...
I cried in what seems like hours...
I stopped crying when a young man asks me what was wrong, so I told him what happened..
after I finished telling him... He introduced himself as Headmaster Crumpet... A Vampire...
At first I didn't believe him because he's really young... like 12 years old or something..
and you know at that age... kids loves to create stories from his own imagination...
But I was so shocked when he showed me his fangs...
and an idea popped into my head...
When he's about to leave, I beg him to make me just like him...
He warned me if I would like to be a Vampire,
I shouldn't harmed people just to satisfy our thirst for blood...
and I should forget my human life and change my name...
He also said that he will took me in a boarding school for Vampires...
so that's why he is called Headmaster, because he was one of the officer in charge there...
I assured to him that I will follow those he had said..
and I also added that my father who died was my only family left... I have no other relatives that will took care of me...
I'm all alone now... H.M Crumpet took pity on me and he decided to turned me into a Vampire...
and my name " Pierce is named for that spot "...
Now you know my lovely readers...