FIFTEEN

thank you so much for 1k 💕
Y/N POV

The entire ride home, all I could think about is how Luke is just so mad at me and that I probably just wrecked our entire friendship. I care about him so much, and it's killing me. Jade's with her family, so I couldn't talk to her, but I know she'll be just as shocked as I am. I need to figure out a way to convince Luke that I'm not lying and that Ebony really hasn't changed. This entire situation just sucks. Someone knocks on my room door, probably Noah, and I go over to open it.

"Hey." I say, looking up at him.

Before I could say anything else, Noah picks me up in his arms and sits down on my bed. We sit like that and I let him hold me. This is exactly what I needed. He runs his hand through my hair, which instantly relaxes me and I put my head on his shoulder. Tears run down my face, not really for a reason, but they come. I think of how much I miss Mom and how I've ruined things with Luke, which increases my crying. Noah pulls back, cupping my face in his hands. He looks into my eyes and all I want is him. Noah wipes the tears off of my face and I smile.

"You're beautiful." Noah says.

"Not when I'm crying." I laugh.

"No matter what, you're perfect to me." Noah says, pushing my hair behind my ears.

I never want this to end.

*****

It's only Wednesday, so I have the rest of the week to try and figure out a way to convinve Luke. Of course, he didn't sit with Jade and I at lunch, which hurt even though I expected it. Jade wasn't mad, even though I was convinced she would be. In fact I think she was actually mad, but only at Luke.

"I miss him." I say, picking at my lunch.

"Me too, but he needs to get over himself and face the truth." Jade says.

"I know. Could you talk to him? He's obviously not going to listen to me anymore."  I ask Jade.

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna talk to him." Jade says, which makes me smile.

"Good. Literally, all I want to do is punch Ebony." I say.

"Wait, you actually should!" Jade says laughing.

"I wish." I reply, laughing with her.

My eyes jump to all the different people in the cafeteria. In one corner is Noah's friends, but not Noah, he eats lunch in the audio visual room, in the middle is most of the people I'm friends with but not that close to, and in another corner is Ebony and all her friends, including Luke and Chloe. Chloe knows whatever Ebony says isn't true about me, which I'm so thankful for, so it's not that awkward between us anymore, which is nice. Luke looks happy, which is good, but I'm just sad it's not with Jade and I.

"You know what, I'm gonna go talk to him now." Jade says standing up and walking away before I could protest. 

I watch as she makes her way across the floor to their group of friends. Honestly, I'm kinda scared about what she's going to do. Jade is not afraid to make a scene or speak her mind, so this should be interesting. Luke sees her and turns his attention away from Ebony to her. They talk but I can't hear what they're saying, obviously, and I watch as Jade's facial expression turns from calm to angry and Luke looks..sad. Not what I expected.

Ebony turns her head from her friends to Jade, but I can't see her face. Jade says something that seems final and Luke tries to say something, but Jade storms off. Ebony stands and grabs Jade's arm, turning her towards herself. She says something with a snotty expression and Jade looks so angry and slaps her across the face. Wow.

JADE POV

That's it, he's getting it.

"You know what, I'm gonna go talk to him now." I say and stand, leaving Y/n at the table. I walk across the cafeteria to Luke and Ebony. Anger pulses through me. Even though Luke is the one who should be hurting here, it's not. It's my best friend, someone who doesn't deserve a single bad thing to happen to her. I get to their table and Luke sees me.

"Hey, Luke." I say cheerily. 

"Hey." He says with a smile. A stupid smile.

"You know, what you did yesterday wasn't okay. When has Y/n ever lied to you? When has she ever deliberately hurt you? She hasn't." I say cooly. I need to keep my composure at least until Ebony chimes in.

"Seriously, Jade? I know my girlfriend and I know she wouldn't do that." Luke says.

"Luke, get your head out of your butt and face it, Ebony cheated on you. Do you not remember what she did to you? Do you not remember the times Y/n and I constantly had to take care of you and make sure that you were okay? Ebony ruined you once and she'll do it again. Listen to us, the only two people who have been there for you." I say angrily.

"But-" Luke says, but I cut him off.

"Save it. We're here when you need us, but not for much longer." I say and walk away. As I'm walking back to Y/n, I feel someone grab me.

"You have no right to talk to Luke that way!" Ebony says, glaring at me.

"Oh, and you do?" I ask, so angry at this point I can't stop myself.

"Hey, it's not my fault your friend is a liar!" Ebony almost yells. Her voice irks me and I can't help but raise my hand and slap her across the face, hard. Ebony yelps and Luke stands up, running over. I lunge, pushing Ebony back. I can feel Luke grabbing me and I see Y/n running over and catch Ebony before she falls back onto the ground.

"Get off of me!" Ebony shrieks, throwing Y/n down.

"You little-" I say, but I'm cut off by someone holding me back.

I watch as Luke shoves past Ebony and shakes Y/n, who hit her head on the bench. Anger and fear pulse through me as Noah holds me back from attacking Ebony. Y/n is awake, but she seems dazed.

Ebony is gonna get it.

a/n -

hi.

<3 lilia