𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

3rd POV

TW: mentions of suicide

ʙɪʟʟ ᴅᴇɴʙʀᴏᴜɢʜ sat on his bed, it was dark outside and the stars were out. The room felt empty. Everything was nice, but it was just empty. No one was home in the Denbrough household. Bill could do whatever. He wanted to scream until he couldn't even speak. But he didn't want to wake up anyone. He wanted to tear his eyes out in hope that he would never see again. But he didn't. 

He just laid in bed. Quiet.  Bill picked up his phone next to him and texted his closest friend, Mike Hanlon.

Billy Goat: I can't stand the loneliness anymore.

Haystack: Are you okay? Do you want me to come over?

Billy Goat: Please

Haystack: I'll be there in 10

Bill waited. And waited. And waited. He stopped waiting when he heard a knock on his front door. He got up and quickly walked down stairs to get the door. Quickly, bill opened the door. Mike looked like he had seen a ghost. Bill, looked like shit. He looked tired, depressed, angry, stressed. Mike hugged Bill softly. The smaller boy was not expecting the hug, but he hugged back.

"Now are you gonna tell me what happened?" Mike didn't show it, but he was worried out of his mind. He knew Bill had history with depression. He knew he wanted to keep Bill safe. He knew he didn't want Bill gone. 

"Let's talk about it upstairs." Bill walked up stairs slowly as Mike trailed behind him. The two entered Bill's bedroom. Bill sat down on his bed and Mike sat next to him. "So are you okay?" Bill sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Just life. I h-hate being alone in this f-fucking room. I hate being a-alone in general. Everything f-feels so empty. But every t-time that this c-certain person is in the r-room i feel so much b-better. M-my heart explodes i-in a good way. B-but i c-can't love them. I'm pretty s-sure t-they don't even l-like me." 

"Bill, i'm sure there is someone out there who loves you, and anyone would be lucky to have you. You literally stopped Richie from committing suicide. To stop someone who really struggles with depression is really hard. And you would know... And you're literally the glue to the losers. And there are plenty of reasons to like you. Your smart, your an amazing friend, your funny, and your incredibly kind." 

Tears threatened to fall down Bill's cheeks. His vision was clouded by tears falling from his hazel eyes. Bill's lip quivered softly. "And your s- oh my god Bill! cm'ere" Mike opened up his arms and soon Bill dove into a warm embrace as he sobbed int mikes shirt. "Hey its okay. shh" Mike rubbed circles on Bill's back. 

"M-mikey, can i t-tell you something?

"of course Billy. You can tell me anything."

"That person t-that i w-was talking a-about, t-the one w-who makes f-feel t-those things, th-the person i-i-is y-y-you"

Mike's eyes widened in shock. Did he hear what he thought he had heard? He pulled apart from the hug. "Really?" Bill nodded softly. "Y-yeah. i-i'm sorry M-mikey. Y-you probably h-hate me n-now..." Tears once again fell down Bill's cheeks. Mike cupped his cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumb as he gave Bill a soft smile. "Bill, there is no way I could ever hate you. Especially for what you just said." Bill was clearly confused. "W-why thoug-" Bill was cut off by a pair of warm lips being placed onto his. Clear shock filled Bill's face. He was not expecting mike to just kiss him. He though Mike would reject him and hate him forever, but he was wrong.

Bill closed his eyes and began to kiss back. The two had a warm feeling in their stomach, but it was good. It was like fireworks going off on the 4th of July. Everything was just right.  Everything felt right. The two pulled away for breath. "Bill Denbrough, indeed i do love you. I love you so much you don't understand. Everything about you is amazing. Even your stutter. Your eyes, your soft hair, your everything. And that is why, Bill Denbrough, i am asking you to be my boyfriend."

Bill threw himself back into Mikes arms, nodding vigorously. He pulled away from the hug, looking up at mike, he leaned in and kissed him. "Guess this is not such a lonely room after all?"

this took a fucking day to write because i procrastinated sm, bUt i love these two sm yiu dont understand. they are literally O T P 

- Grace

🎉 Terminaste de ler 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 {𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓} 🎉