EIGHTEEN

i really hope louis slipped liam a $20 and that the reunion will happen soon even though i know it's not ;(
alive - one direction
TIME SKIP TO WEEKEND

Y/N POV

"Y/n, hurry up!" Noah yells, his voice cracking.

"I'm coming!" I yell back laughing so hard I can barely breathe.

"Screw it!" Noah yells and runs over and hunches down so I can get on his back. I shriek as he pretends to drop me and we laugh as he runs down the sidewalk. People stare, but I could care less.

"See, I knew we'd make it." I say to him as we arrive at the doors of the movie theatre.

"Yeah, thanks to me." Noah says, causing us to laugh. 

I sober up, but Noah is still laughing, which causes me to laugh, making Noah laugh harder and soon enough I'm holding on to Noah to stop myself from falling on the ground from laughing so hard. We begin to stop laughing, but I crack and we're right back to laughing. By the time we're done, I can barely breathe. I don't think I've ever laughed harder in my life. 

"Oh  my god, we need to calm down." Noah says which only makes me laugh more.

Noah stands back and watches in awe as I laugh. I'm literally struggling for air at this point. I fall into him and he wraps his arms around me. When I finally stop laughing, I put my chin on his chest and look up at him. We're like the only people here besides the workers, so it doesn't feel that embarrassing. Noah kisses my forehead and we let go, walking over to our theatre hand in hand. 

*****

"That movie was awful." I say as we burst out of the theatre.

"I know! I can't believe we payed to see that." Noah replies, his hazel eyes staring ahead. 

As we walk out, hand in hand, I think about the short time Noah and I have been together. From the start we were inseparable. It was like all day everyday, he was the only thing on his mind and he's told me countless times it was the same for him. Now that the school year has set into a routine, it's like we're in a routine. Every day I'm either with Noah or Jade and Luke. This entire year so far has just been so amazing. Without Noah I don't think it would be half as good. 

"M'lady." Noah says, opening the car door for me.

"Thank you." I reply, stepping in and closing my door. Noah gets in on his side and starts the car, pulling out of the theatre parking lot.

"Where to?" He asks, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Food." I tell him with a grin. 

"That's what I thought." He says.

As we drive, I scroll through my phone. All over my Instagram feed is Ebony and her friends having the time of their lives. She even tagged me in one, which was a bit weird, but I didn't like it. I've never really payed attention to social media, I mostly use it for keeping up with my friends and stuff, but my account blew up after Noah followed me and posted that picture of us. I went from a few hundred followers to like 10k, which is crazy. Being the girlfriend of a movie star is not something I'd ever imagine myself doing, but I'm enjoying it, but not for the wrong reasons.

My mind goes over all the things that have happened in the past week. Luke and Ebony got together, the whole thing in the cafeteria, I got detention, Luke broke up with Ebony and now everything has settled down. What bothers me most is that as soon as I come clean to Jade, everything will come crashing down again. It's all up to me when to do it, and I have to do it. It's inevitable. I just wish there was a way to convincer that it doesn't matter anymore. 

a/n -

actual content is coming, don't worry :)

<3 lilia