1

"Helppp! helpppp meee! Anybody help me pleaseee!!!"

"Where do u want to go haahahaa!"

"Helppp me! Let me go! AAAAAAA!"

"Keep screaming lady! There nobody gonna help u and comes here"

Two guy were blocking the lady and laughing.

Dughh!!!

Someone kick both of the guys and the guys is falling.The lady look at the person and smiles.

"Eunwoo?!"

Eunwoo smile and hug the lady.

"Dont worry Seoyeon! I am here"

Eunwoo pull Seoyeon to be behind he.

"yah! You two jerks. What are you trying to do with my girl ?"

The guys wake up and look at Eunwoo angrily.

"your girl ? She is your girlfriend ?"

Eunwoo show his angry face.

"yeah why ? Whats the matter ?"

One of the guy walking towards Eunwoo and say

"why do you care if we wanted to rape she ?"

Both of the guy laughing hardly.

Bughh!

Eunwoo punch the guy face and the guy try to punch Eunwoo face but Eunwoo can dodge it.

"OK! CUTTTT!"

Everyone clap their hand.

"Ur acting is very good" the director go to the Eunwoo character."thank Mr.Baek"."So,Taeyong...why are you not become an actor ? I think u will be a successful person" Mr.Baek and Taeyong laugh along.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! CRAZY PEOPLE! I WANT A WHITE ! NOT BLUE... What the hell just u doing. Just stoppp doing this work if u dont want stupid."

Mr.Baek sigh. Taeyong shock and look at Mr.Baek "Why is Hyejin... "."You will know whats her real colors inside this set youngman.She not what did you expect".Taeyong smiles "aaa.. Okay". "okay, now u can go to restroom. We gonna make next scene"."Alright Mr.Baek" Taeyong leave and go to restroom.

----

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! CRAZY PEOPLE! I WANT A WHITE ! NOT BLUE... What the hell just u doing. Just stoppp doing this work if u dont want stupid."

"i am sorry miss.. I am sorry! I gonna change it miss"

"ugh. oh my god! Please change it faster!!!"

Hyejin manager Minjae come to her.

"Hyejinnn! Calm down. What are you doingg.. This gonna destroy ur image dude"

Hyejin pull a long breath.

"Mr.Yoon Minjae... whats is actually the stupid can do. I am so disgusting with everything here.Ughh"

Hyejin rolling her eye and leave.Minjae look at her leaving and making an annoying face.

"whats is actually the stupid can do" Minjae imitate to her voice and face. "oh my god,i am so tired being your manager!" Minjae leave the set too.

----

After break

"an... ACTION!"

"Eunwooo~Eunwoo! Pls dont diee! I need u!" Seoyeon cry sadly.Eunwoo wipe Seoyeon tears and smiles "s-sorry Seoyeon... Aghh!" Eunwoo screaming in pain."nooo! Eunwoo pleasee!" Seoyeon hug Eunwoo."s-seoyeon.. I am sorry" Eunwoo face and Seoyeon face close to each other and Eunwoo kiss Seoyeon lips

*this character bring by Taeyong and Hyejin*

Taeyong happy inside his heart because he can kiss the most pretty actress in Korea.He sucks Hyejin lips. And suddenly...

Psst!

Hyejin slap Taeyong "wuekk! What are you doing crazy man!" Hyejin wipe her lips and looking at Taeyong with a full disgusting.

"CUT!"

The director go to Hyejin and ask what is happening.Taeyong wake up and "I am sorry Hyejin. I doesn't mean that"."AAA! this is disgusting! Minjae lets go!"

Hyejin and her manager Minjae leave the set.

"dont worry Mr.Baek..just let me solve this" Taeyong smirks. "are you trying to do something? But please-"."Yes sir. I am not gonna ruin all... Just wait what I am gonna do". Mr.Baek show confused face "what you gonna do?"

----
Inside Restroom

"jeeeezzzz omg. what's the guy doing on my lips. Its so disgusting!" Hyejin gargle and wipe her lips with tissue and towels."Miss Hye Jin.. Are u really feel disgusted ? He is so handsome though" Minjae sit on the couch watching Hyejin talking a lot abt that."oohhh whatever mr.yoon. But i hate this. I think I gonna spill out something from my stomach..ughh"."dont hate he so much Hyejin.. I scared he is your destiny" Minjae smirks."Get out!" Hyejin ask Minjae angrily.Minjae laughing hardly and get out "alright alright hahahaha"

----

Minjae get out from the room and suddenly there Taeyong. "Mr.Yoon..where is Hyejin?"."ooh, hi handsome. She is inside the restroom.What do u want ?" Taeyong smiles "I wanna say sorry about just now"."but she is angry now..." Taeyong..

Φ warning ! gay action Φ

Taeyong push Minjae to the wall and block he sensually.Taeyong whisper to Minjae "well baby... did she still angry? Hmhh~" Minjae laugh awkwardly "w-what.. What the fuck ?". Taeyong get close and close and moreee to Minjae face "She not! She not? Yes u can get in... please? " Minjae close his eye.Taeyong smiles and let go Minjae "ooh, okay. Sorry Mr.Yoon.You are so handsome and cute? Why are you being gay" Taeyong laugh."Hey! Who told you!" Minjae angry. "Mr.Baek" Taeyong leave Minjae and get inside restroom "what the hell... What a crazy old man i will destroy he" Minjae go to set angrily

Φ well sorry for the gay scene AHAHAHAHAH Φ
----

"Miss Hyejin ?" Taeyong get inside and see there is Hyejin sitting on the couch."hey you? What do you want crazy ?" Hyejin show annoying face."Why you looks so angry... I think u hate my kiss cause u already fall for me?" Taeyong laugh and sit on the couch in front Hyejin.Hyejin make a fake laugh "HA.. HA.. HA.. i hate that. What are u trying to do"."Well you will having a second kiss, third kiss, fourth kiss.. Fi-"."get out crazy bastard!" Hyejin throw a small pillow to Taeyong.Taeyong laugh hardly.Hyejin wake up and "hishhhh crazy! I hate you!" Hyejin get out from the restroom. Taeyong stop laughing and scream "and I LOVE YOUU"

---

NIGHTS

Its time to back home.

Mr.Baek go to Taeyong "go job for today Taeyong".Taeyong bow and smiles "thank you Mr.Baek"."go rest and comeback for tomorrow youngman". Taeyong smiles "alright Mr.Baek"

"Mr.Baek"

"aaa.. Hyejin, what is it?"."thanks.. Thank you for today"."no problem Hyejin.".Hyejin look at Taeyong "I hopee u didn't take a crazy police to this set again".Taeyong look at Hyejin and keep showing his cool face. "crazy police?" Mr.Baek look at Hyejin and Taeyong. "yes Mr.Baek. A crazy policeman"

Hyejin leave and roll her eye.

----

Taeyong go to bed and lay. "she is pretty but such an arrogant person" Taeyong take his blanket and use it."No worry. I gonna teach her how to be more polite to people" Taeyong close his eye and sleep

Tbc