Chapter 1

I am utterly confused as to why I am writing this, but anyways enjoy the story.

Harry Potter ;also known as the savior in the wizarding world, is just sleeping in his small and uncomfortable bed in the cupboard, when suddenly he hears a loud yell

"wake up freak !!!, ready breakfast while we fetch dudley from the hospital!!!" petunia yells loudly as she and vernon gets ready to leave to fetch dudley from his hospital room.

"yes aunt petunia" he says softly as he sat up and puts on his glasses, Harry hears a bang in the front door as they left in the early 5 am morning.

Harry gets out of the cupboard and walks to the kitchen, thinking of the recent event that's happening.

Flashback

It was just a beautiful afternoon in school, kids running about to play in the playground, pretty girls chatting about their crushes and bullies bullying the nerds. Just the normal unfortunate day of school.

In the corner of a classroom, harry is shown to be looking at the window near his seat, 'I wonder how long will school be in session?, I wanna leave before dudley' s gang shows up' Harry winces as he remembers the Harry Hunting Chase of this morning, excluding dudley.

"Hey freak!!!" Harry hears Pierrs
(is that his name?) yell near the door, Harry sighs 'I knew I should've went to the library, even if it's closed for the day' Harry ends his thoughts as a book immediately went straight towards him.

Harry grabs his book and puts it in front of the flying book, the book hits his book and falls to the floor.

Harry hears the thundering steps of his cousin's gang, Harry was about to run straight to the other door, when suddenly he hears a strange sound.

'w-what is that sound?' Harry wonders as he starts to first look at his right then at dudley and the gang, which he tries to avoid since the dudley's gang likes his terrified expression.

Harry gasps as he watches his fat cousin collapse on to the floor, gasping for air as the gang shouts in shock and surround him. Harry runs out towards the other door and yells in the hallway

"Miss Bianca!!! Somethings wrong with Dudley !!!" all Harry heard is multiple sounds of running teachers and everything starts to blur.

Flashback ended

Dudley was immediately sent to the nearby hospital and was discoverd that dudley ; surprisingly, had a heart attack from eating too many sugary foods his dad forced him to eat each week.

Dudley was told to stay in the hospital overnight alone as the doctors monitors him of his health of his heart attack, which leads to the current events.

'I wonder if dudley is fine?' Harry wonders as he opens the refrigerator and grabs eggs, bacon and butter then grabs the olive oil from the shelf.

Harry is worried for dudley since dudley cares for him alot, help him of his orders and bandage his scars from uncle Vernon.

Petunia and Dudley cares for him and would have treat him well and leave the house, if it weren't for the fact that Vernon would beat both of them up like tomatoes, grabs their ears and treatens them to either treat Harry like trash or they get a long beating til he sees bones pop out of their skins.

Needlessly to say, they were forced to act like trash to him, though they later apologise to him and felt themselves tear up as they felt useless for not even trying to disobey Vernon at least once.

Harry forgives them, pats their back and tells them to just put up the act until the coast is clear to drop their masks and act how they normally would.

They both agreed and say their last apologies to him of the day, and then they both left to their rooms , but not before giving him 2 small pieces of cold chicken and a medium amount of mash potato, Harry smiles and thanks them for the meal then digs in to his cold dinner.

Now back to the present, Harry grabs a bowl and whips the eggs with salt. 'Then after preparing breakfast, just water the garden, I'll handle washing the dishes and laundry' Harry remembers what petunia told him about the things he'll do for the day as he cuts the bacon and puts the olive oil in the warm pan in the stove, then starts to cook the bacon

"I'll make mac and cheese for dudley, since he's finally coming home" Harry smiles to himself and places the crispy bacon to a tissue covered plate, he wipes the oiled pan with a tissue then adds butter to pan in order to cook the whipped eggs.

As soon as the pan is hot, Harry adds the eggs and salts them. While it starts to cook, he starts to fill a pot with water then toss the olive oil and salt to the pot.

Harry sighs as he lifts the pot to the other stove and lights up the fire, wondering about his life and how to get the evidence of Vernon's acts of abuse to the police without getting caught.

'it's just luck that uncle Vernon happens to stop the beating for an entire weak' Harry thinks to himself sadly as he knows that uncle Vernon will start to beat him, aunt petunia and dudley soon.

Harry blinks and yelps as he almost forgot about the eggs, he glanced at the eggs worriedly, and folds the ends of the egg with a nearby spatula, harry sighs in relief as he sees the egg omelette to be just a few browns away from burnt.

"that's a close call" Harry tells himself as he toss the omelette up to fold the omelette completely. He sets the cooked eggs next to the plate bacon after he removes the tissue underneath the bacon.

Harry then grabs the elbow noodles and starts the next dish, starting the usual life routine of his life,not knowing of the weird events that will happen after those moments.

Hello readers who I'm pretty sure is bored because of the virus, so as you can see I really suck at writing and yes, I'm torturing you readers (if you guys are hungry) with me typing in food.

I also suck at writing in a child's way so bear with me with this, and I don't know what to do in a heart attack, and also don't know a few other things in life....

But anyways I hope you guys enjoy this short and probably boring chapter and I'll see you on the next chapter! Bye!!!!

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋