Important A/n

Firstly to all those who read my other stories, I'm very sorry for not updating anything. I'm going to update one of my stories soon though, so keep a look out for that. This plot bunny just wouldn't leave me, so....

Now, I have not read the light novel of "The reason why Raeliana ended up in the duke's mansion" and anyway, I want to do things my way so I'm giving it a conclusion of my own.

This story is set some time after Raeliana confesses to Noah. The ball did not happen. Raeliana had also told Noah about everything- including Beatrice, the supposed love of his life- and, reassuring her that he will only love her, their bond has grown stronger than ever.Now, for the story- [P.s- I will be calling Park Eunha as Eunha or our mc and Original!Raeliana as Raeli when we are talking about their souls and the like.]

The reason why Raeli and Eunha cannot co-exist in the same world is because the soul(that is, Raeli's soul in Beatrice's body) and the body(Eunha 's soul in Raeliana's body) of a person should not exist separately in the same world. This is why both their bodies are rejecting their souls.

In this story, the ball did not take place.So, realizing Vivian Shamall's incompetence, Beatrice decided to take matters into her own hands. She decided to pull the friends card with Raeliana and, visiting her at the Duke's mansion, get close to the duke and change her fate. However, she had miscalculated one thing. As soon as Raeliana came close to Beatrice, she instantly collapsed. Hearing the commotion, Noah came down and saw everyone, except Raeliana, surrounding the collapsed body of Beatrice. Noah grew worried about Raeliana as he noticed she was staring at something above Beatrice's body and thought she had gone into shock.He softly asked her what happened, paying no attention to Beatrice, and Raeliana suddenly pointed at the spot and said she could see a letter of sorts floating there. Noah , assuming it was some magic meant to only be seen by Raeliana, asked what it said. She said,

"If you are reading this, then that must mean Beatrice, or should I say the old Raeliana is already dead. I know you might want answers. If you do, come to my house- you will find a key under the door- and find my diary.
-The Dark Sorceress/Mage"

You see, the Raeli, like Eunha, was told by a fortune teller of sorts that she is "Destined to die young" and also told her that she will die at the hands of her fiance. This premonition confirmed her suspicions( yes, she had heard Francis speak to Jake or whatever once the phone.And yeah, they have phones. Khr isn't that behind, after all.) and so, she searched for someone, who turned out to be a dark mage, to change her fate.And so, she had the mage kill Eunha of the real world, as she and Raeli have a soul connection and hence can exchange their souls or something, and then killed her best friend, Beatrice- taking her body.

Raeliana wanted answers and so, with Noah she headed towards the mage's house and entered it. She immediately started searching the house for the diary but found nothing except a silver box with no keyhole. Searching for a way to open the house, she suddenly pricked her finger and, absorbing her blood, the box opened. Raeliana,finding a diary inside, started reading it. In this, she found a shocking revelation.

Eunha had lived all her life knowing that she only had a mother and a brother. However, she apparently also had an older sister. Her sister was thought to have loved cults and magic and often dabbled in dark magic.Her mother never told Eunha about it because, after a certain black magic incident, everyone had thought she died and didn't want to upset her youngest child with this. However, what actually happened was that the sister came to this world and became a dark mage as she wanted to bring Eunha hear too.[The reason why she became a dark mage in her own world was, unknown to all, because of Eunha. Eunha was born with a curse that would kill her if she stayed in the real world after her 24th birthday.So she wanted to send her sister to another world and save her life. But nobody knew that so they feared her.] She then met Raeli who didn't want to stay in this body and live her life and,seeing their soul connection, decided that she would bring Eunha in this world through this body. Telling Raeli about the soul connection and the requirement of the body exchange with someone, Raeli chose to go to Beatrice's body and decided to kill her. So, the one who pushed Eunha down was actually an apparition sent by her sister.[Eunha's sister and can only send and receive apparitions (souls and the like) between the world's. So she had to kill Eunha to bring her here.] However,during the exchange, Raeli somehow got to know about the book Beatrice and wanted the same life for herself- especially since she was in Beatrice's body. [However, what she hadn't known was the mage's secret plan to bring Eunha here. So, when Eunha became close to the Duke, all her plans were for nought and so she started trying to kill Eunha too.] The mage had figured this out and hence, secretly cast a super powerful spell on Beatrice. 'When Eunha and Raeli will come within close contact with each other, the rejection of Beatrice's soul will be infinitely faster than Eunha's and therefore, Beatrice will die while Eunha can live normally. ' Along without that, she also made that message about the diary float near her dead body when Beatrice died.