(redacted 9) Intro!

2 0 2 4. updated and changed. #decringe

 #decringe

Info : [m.name] bakugo

B a s i c s ;

Bro does not play,

period.

-

: When [m.name] was four he was sent to America to study with a family friend while his brother stayed in Japan with his mother and father. [m.name] From a young age learned English and Japanese, But he also took an interest in other languages earning both Spanish and Chinese along the way. He lived in the city of New York with a well-known pro hero, he made friends and adventures and trained his quirk which was different compared to his family's.

: with him living under an American pro hero's wing he trained to be a hero, that was his biggest dream. The pro hero was well associated with a group of worldwide heroes. [m.name] was trained to be a hero since he was small and with that, he completed his dream. He started to do some hero work, to be a hero in America it's different.

: he was named 'Cloud 9' because of his quirk and looks. People say he can cause a huge euphoria. [m.name] took this job seriously but the pro hero seemed to not like the young teen being a hero at a young age, so he placed a challenge. Sending to U.A as a surprise for him and his brother and as well for the others.

Q u I r k : cloud 9

: being able to control any type of cloud. Thunderstorm clouds, normal clouds, rain clouds. He can also make what's inside a cloud rain, snow, ice, lightning, and air. whatever comes out of a cloud he can slap you with it

: he can also make natural disasters that are made of clouds or have clouds involved. Examples; are hurricanes, tornadoes, and storms. Even so, he doesn't use it as much. he's still trying to control his natural disasters. . shit. Bro can slap you with a tornado fr.

: The Backlash when using his quirk. after using it for a long his arms start to grow numb and his hearing will grow low which is dangerous; has two quirks but the other one is a secret for now; loser

P e r s o n a l i t y ;

he will threaten to sue you for every wrong move you make. Bro is judgemental and does not give a fuck. You stink? he will say you reek of condensed shit and puke together will take a picture of you and upload it to a Reddit and say the most obnoxious thing then post it to aof Am I the bad guy thread knowing fully that he is.

(make your playlists give ideas I can't expose my songs)