The more you know, the more you realize how much you don't

Today is February 10, 2015. I met a man this morning. He first said to me, 'hello pretty." I told him i am happily taken by my girlfriend. He asked a few more questions. To get him off my back i told him i was a lesbian, rather than bisexual. He asks me why i choose to be a lesbian. I simply replied, "because i fell in love with a girl." He continued on and told me how it was wrong, how it was against god. Well, let me tell you what. First things first. I'm a bisexual. No, this isn't a phase for me, no this isn't a way to get attention. One thing hate is attention. He told me how i was going against god, how god died for us. But have you considered how many people died for me, for you, for us? you can ask me all you want why i choose to be a bisexual, i will just answer you by saying that i an capable of falling for a man and woman. the man i met this morning told me that i need to quit being 'lesbian' but i can't choose who i fall for. I'm sorry sir, lord if i am going against you. You have probably already learned that i have sinned, but if this sin makes it so you no longer support me. than shall be it. I don't need support from a boy nor girl who cannot open their eyes to the fact that every one is different, to the fact that even if i was born this way, god was the one who created me... And if i choose to be this way, i was given the choice to, You can't get mad at me for a choice you gave me...

I don't know what this is all about. okay, I'm a girl. I like a girl. I'm sorry, i can't be anything you expected from me. I sorry that other people like me can't be want you believe. But you can't pull god into this. Don't you dare tell me god died to save me and you. There are many other people out there that have died for me. There are many soldiers who lay on the floor, staring into the eyes of death as well. Don't you dare tell me that god does not support what i do. If he doesn't support it, well than sir, ask him why he created the feeling in the first place! Why can't you just accept that people are different. I'm sorry. You can ask me all you want if i would like to go to hell. I will just tell you that i would rather go to hell than with a man who tried to change me. If this one little thing about me makes me a sinner. Than i shall be a sinner happily. I'm okay with it if i can't have children if i'm with a girl. Theres a thing, called adoption. I'm okay if i can't get married. Theres a thing called love. but i shall not be okay with it if you shall tell me what to do with my life. I live, love, and think like any humans can. I may be attracted to my own gender, but okay. I'm fine with that. But can't you voice your own opinion? How would you like it if you were put in that position? Where the world doesn't accept you for someone you love. What does it matter? It's love. Just so you know, the day you learn to expect the fact that people are different, that shall be the day you will experience what love is capable of. That will be the day, that you stop walking in the dark.

To all the other people out there, like me. Don't feel scared. Don't hide. I know how you feel. But just because of these people, these boys and girls that can't open their eyes... Doesn't mean you have to hide your self from them. Those people that feel like they should try to harm you because of who you are. Don't give them a cheek. People are afraid of what they don't understand. This is a mental battle between us and them. But as long as you stand strong. There will be other people out there that will start to step into the light. Don't change who you were born to be. Who you choose to be.